Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. mmsplace

    PCC for a Sponsor

    Thank you for the input!
  2. mmsplace

    PCC for a Sponsor

    Thank you!
  3. mmsplace

    PCC for a Sponsor

    Hi All, I am an Australian Citizen who has been living in the States for 10 years with my US husband. During the time I visited Melbourne for 4 times but never lived over 12 months. I wonder, as a sponsor (subclass 309), do I need to obtain a PCC from AFP, on top of the US police clearance? The home-affair official site asks a sponsor to prepare below (https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/partner-offshore/provisional-309#HowTo😞 Provide: an Australian police certificate. We only accept complete disclosure National Police Certificates issued byt the Australian Federal Police. We don't accept standard disclosure certificates or national police certificates issued by Australian state or territory police a police certificate from every country where you spent a total of 12 months or more in the last 10 years since you turned 16 Any inputs are welcome and appreciated!