- - - - -

Social Aspects: The Assessment Of The Couple's Friends And Acquaintances + Stat Dec

2 replies to this topic

#1 drew_8

drew_8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:03 AM

Under the Social Aspect, two of the suggested items are:

* "the assessment of the couple's friends and acquaintances about the nature of the relationship"

* "statutory declarations made by the couple's parents, family members relatives and other friends"

This has gotten me a little confused.

Is the statutory declarations the 888 form (https://www.homeaffa...ments/888.pdf) or is this something different. Is different then how many do i get done ??

The "assessment of the couple's friends...." , I assume therefore is not a stat dec ?? Who makes the assessment, is it my assessment of what they think or do I get all my friends to write an assessment and if so how many ?

Thanks in advance.

Drew

#2 PissLUR

PissLUR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:03 AM

yes it is the 888 Form.

Get a minimum of 2 supporting witnesses. they must be an Australian citizen or Permanent resident holder.

#3 drew_8

drew_8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:09 AM

Ok just to be clear , for the "the assessment of the couple's friends and acquaintances about the nature of the relationship"     I get two people to write an assessment. Does this need to be a stat dec or just a letter ?  

So in total: 2 888 forms by couple's parents, family members relatives and other friends 

and  2 assessment by  couple's friends and acquaintances about the nature of the relationship

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users