mgj26

Can Family Members Living In 2 Separate Countries Apply Under The Same Visitor Visa Application

Hello there..

Me & my sister were asked to be bridesmaids for a very close friend of ours who is getting married in Australia in mid-year [Yay!!]

I live in UK & my sis lives in India. We both are citizens of India, but i maintain Non-resident status.

Can we apply together under the same online application [e-Visa]? or Should we apply separately.

Then comes the question about the invitation from our friend - should that be a common invitation letter or separate?

Thanks in advance.

- MGJ

No, you must both apply separately.  BUT do include a covering letter on each others application advising IMMI that you are both coming. Mention the others name, DOB and PAssport Number

Adds credibility to your reason to visit for a wedding.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.