Idontknowmyname

Partner Visa 100 Processing Time Etc.

Hi

I would like to know if other people here have applied for a 100.

I applied for mine in December 2016 and I am still waiting.

Also, I am out of the country at the moment and I am wondering if they ask people to do interviews/medical appointments etc in Australia. 

If anyone wants to share their experience that would be great. (just for the 100 please!)

I know of someone at the PR stage that had a surprise visit by immigratiom to their home and interviewed them.

Never heard of anyone doing a medical at the PR eligibility stage as that's already been done.

Did you update immigration with your contact details while you're out of the country?

Hi

I contacted the immigration when I left just to make sure I was allowed to go and I was told I can be out of the country for as long as I want. Considering I have been waiting for my visa for 16months now I am tempted to stay out of the country until I get an answer from them. I still have the same email and the same phone number, just my address is different but at the same time I am just staying temporaly with family and friends so I don't really know how I can give an address abroad.