dragoste

Where to find HAP-ID?

Hi! I am now applying for a tourist visa (600) while I am waiting for my Partner visa to be processed. It is asking me "Has this applicant undertaken a health examination for an Australian visa in the last 12 months?" Which the answer to that is yes, and they want to know my HAP-ID. However, i have now no idea where to find it. Before it said on "health assessment", but it doesn't say anymore as I've done my health ex., and I haven't written it down anywhere.help?

10 hours ago, Aussie_83 said:

to my knowledge the only real ways would be through the correspondence mailbox on your immi account and find the message they sent  or find the email that was sent to you. 

Thanks but it doesn't say...

On 5/16/2018 at 11:27 AM, dragoste said:

Thanks but it doesn't say...

Your HAP-ID is located on the paper work you were given at the medical clinic where you took your examination. 

If you can't find that, you can login to your immi account and click on the health assessment link and find it there. I can't access mine as my grant has been finalised. 

Failing that, I would suggest calling the office where you took your exam and ask them.

On 5/20/2018 at 12:09 AM, ximperiumx said:

Your HAP-ID is located on the paper work you were given at the medical clinic where you took your examination. 

If you can't find that, you can login to your immi account and click on the health assessment link and find it there. I can't access mine as my grant has been finalised. 

Failing that, I would suggest calling the office where you took your exam and ask them.

Thanks! It doesn’t say on the health assessment link anymore, but I did find the paper work, so no worries! ?