jen

Child dependent visa

Hi everyone,  just want to ask few questions about child dependent Visa. I am planning to lodge my children's visa application, who are in Australia now, i am on a temporary partner visa,

(1.) which sub class should i use, 802 or 101? (2.) Do i need to prepare individual application or just one, then 2 will put as additional. (3). If one application only on payment details,  should i follow 1 main applicant the put 2 additional under 18? (

Please advise me. Thank you. 

802 is for children onshore 101 offshore. 

not as sure on the other 2 but based on a 2 minute search you can do them on the one application the price is 2415 for the base application and 605 for the additional under 18.

refer to the home affairs site 

Thanks mate. My children now got their BVA, my question now is about my son who is 21 years of age, as per requirement he should be a full time student.  Back home my son is a full time student, actually he was enrolled when we lodge their child dependent visa, but since he got his BVA he is not allowed to leave Australia while the visa is on process, now how can we justify that my son is a full time student if he is here in Australia. does it mean i need him to enroll here ? and his school records in the Philippines is not consider anymore because they will focus in his enrollment here? thanks again, for the reply. regards.