Rassy17

309/100 Partner visa application processing center Pretoria South Africa

Got a letter today from immigration department for further request. Asked to undergo medical, my partner’s Australian police checks and evidence of continue relationship with my partner. Please what kinds of information or evidence do I need to provide for continuing relationship please? I have been waiting for 13 months now, logged my application on the 3rd of June 2017, never heard anything from them just today asking for further information. Anybody here have his or her application being processed in Pretoria, South Africa please let share our timeline.

Hi,  I havent been here for a while, my application is being done in Pretoria. I also had to submit further info, i showed recent photos, and proof of financial support.  How did you go with submitting further info?

Hi Missa0822, I went for the medical examination last week and It reflected on my profile that the medical has been provided. Again yesterday I have uploaded PCC for i and my partner, with evidences of continuing relationship, WhatsApp chat, phone calls log, gift from my partner to me from Australia and money transfer records, all the requested information has been uploaded yesterday, so fingers crossed and waiting for them in Pretoria. When was your date of lodgment? Hope we get positive response from Pretoria soon. 

That sounds promising. Hopefully you will get your grant soon. 

My timeline:

DOL 2 OCT 17

DOI APRIL 2018

medicals and pcc submitted May 2018

Further info required early July 2018.

I am using an agent so i dont have the luxury of checking my immi account. I remain positive for the good news soon. 

Whats your timeline?

21 hours ago, Missa0822 said:

That sounds promising. Hopefully you will get your grant soon. 

My timeline:

DOL 2 OCT 17

DOI APRIL 2018

medicals and pcc submitted May 2018

Further info required early July 2018.

I am using an agent so i dont have the luxury of checking my immi account. I remain positive for the good news soon. 

Whats your timeline?

My timeline so far is as follows 

DOL 3rd of June 2017

First contact and further information requested was on the 16th Of July 2018

Medical examination completed on the 20th July 2018

PCC and evidences of continuing relationship all uploaded 25th July 2018. All the required information has been uploaded now waiting for Pretoria, hope it won’t be long fingers crossed.

Thanx be unto God I got my visa grant yesterday after waiting for 14months, 

Date of submission 16 May 2017

Medicals Feb 2018

Request for additional inf May 2018

Request for 2nd biometrics  July 2018

309 grant    27 July 2018

100 grant 27 July 2018

Thanx Be unto God I'm glad I got permanent resident one tym js hang in there guys your visas are coming very soon 

On 7/28/2018 at 3:12 AM, Maudy said:

Thanx be unto God I got my visa grant yesterday after waiting for 14months, 

Date of submission 16 May 2017

Medicals Feb 2018

Request for additional inf May 2018

Request for 2nd biometrics  July 2018

309 grant    27 July 2018

100 grant 27 July 2018

Thanx Be unto God I'm glad I got permanent resident one tym js hang in there guys your visas are coming very soon 

Congratulations again hun, it really worth the wait. Hopefully we’re next on line for grants!

Wow.... Joy, we both submitted the same month of June. And I was asked for further information on 16th of July and I have submitted last week, I’m waiting as well. They asked for evidence of continuing relationship with my partner and PCC. Please what are the information they asked from you? Thank you

20 minutes ago, Joy0117 said:

Hi Rassy

They asked for the same things. We handed in on the 17th but they had asked for the stuff a couple of weeks before

Thank you hope we get our grants soon!

Praise God got the goodnews from immigration. My partner visa 309 granted.

My timeline 

DOL 30th of June 2017

Medical 5th March 2018

Request for further information, Applicant and sponsor PCC, and evidences of continue relationship 16th July 2018

Reguested information uploaded on 31st July 2018

visa granted 10th August 2018. Application was processed in Pretoria, South Africa.

wishing everyone waiting good luck it won’t be long you own grants soon come.

17 minutes ago, Obo said:

Praise God got the goodnews from immigration. My partner visa 309 granted.

My timeline 

DOL 30th of June 2017

Medical 5th March 2018

Request for further information, Applicant and sponsor PCC, and evidences of continue relationship 16th July 2018

Reguested information uploaded on 31st July 2018

visa granted 10th August 2018. Application was processed in Pretoria, South Africa.

wishing everyone waiting good luck it won’t be long you own grants soon come.

Congratulations....

Mine too was granted on the 8 Aug 2018. Best news ever. 

Timeline: 

Dol. 2 Oct 2017. Further info required in April, medicals and PCC requested in May, further info requested June and August. Date of grant 8 August 2018.

Best wishes

😉

11 minutes ago, Missa0822 said:

Congratulations....

Mine too was granted on the 8 Aug 2018. Best news ever. 

Timeline: 

Dol. 2 Oct 2017. Further info required in April, medicals and PCC requested in May, further info requested June and August. Date of grant 8 August 2018.

Best wishes

😉

Hello Missa0822 congratulations 🎉🍾🎈 do they asked you to leave Australia before your grants? I thought you were in Australia on a Visitors visa.

2 hours ago, Missa0822 said:

I did. I got back from Bali this morning. 

Thank God you’re back in Australia safe from Bali. I saw scary earthquake happen over here. Enjoy your life with partner.