Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi There,

I just need a light at the end of the tunnel please.. My migration agent is hopeless and as I'm desperate for answer I will ask to you colleagues;

I applied in December last year for the 457 new TSS but I'm still waiting for my granted notice. Right now I'm on the bridging visa and I have my fiance as my dependent.

My question is ... does she need a bridging visa B to come to Australia as she is overseas even being in my visa?

My stepson is coming as well, can I apply for his visa as subsequent entrant?

Can I swap my migration agent as he's being useless??

Thanks a lot everyone.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now