Sign in to follow this  
Nasir

Looking for help

Dear all,

I am an agricultural consultant and looking for a regional sponsorship. My overall points is 65. I talked to my consultant and he said that if we apply through regional sponsorship it will take 3 to 4 months to get an invitation. However when i was browsing internet, ppl are saying that with this minimum points it is unlikely to get an region invitation. So just wanted to know through this platform that what is the probability of me to get regional invitation based on my points and how long will it take to get an invitation if there is a probability. Really appreciate a response

As you said you have the minimum points.  There are many many applicants and few positions, hence, someone with a high point score will usually always get preference over you.  Think about increasing your points, English proficiency being the obvious and most beneficial.

Competition is tough.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.