Kale

Immigrating from Canada to Australia

Hello everyone,

I hope you're gonna be able to answer my a little complicated question.

Well i'm an international student in Canada doing a Master in information technology management (graduating this fall) and i hold a bachelor degree in computer science from Algeria with some experience in the field. i'm originally Algerian. I called homeaffairs.gov.au but unfortunately the guy on the phone couldn't really help.

I would like to immigrate permanently to Australia and would like to settle in Melbourne, can any one please show me the step by step process, i'll be very thankful.

Is it possible that i immigrate directly from Canada without going back home Algeria because as i said i'm just an international student holding a study permit and soon will be holding a work permit after graduating.

All best regards!

Kale

Welcome to the Australian Visa Forum,

In the first instance, I would recommend that you look at the various skilled visa pathways on the Department of Home Affairs website: Australia's skilled visas

gRP3y0B.jpg

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

31 minutes ago, Bridge said:

Welcome to the Australian Visa Forum,

In the first instance, I would recommend that you look at the various skilled visa pathways on the Department of Home Affairs website: Australia's skilled visas

Agreed. Would need a lot more information to assess any eligibility for any skilled stream visa.  

gRP3y0B.jpg

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.