Emz

Pictures for Australian Visa

Hi 

I know pictures of my fiancé and i needs to be included on the application but can someone pls tell me where to attach those? I can see the attach docs tab but it doesnt have anything that asks for our pictures. Just forms etc. we do not have a CO yet as the application was just sent last October 2018. 

Thank you! 

On 11/6/2018 at 3:28 PM, MRF said:

Hi 

I know pictures of my fiancé and i needs to be included on the application but can someone pls tell me where to attach those? I can see the attach docs tab but it doesnt have anything that asks for our pictures. Just forms etc. we do not have a CO yet as the application was just sent last October 2018. 

Thank you! 

Best option is to put all the pictures into a Word document, with captions, explanations, dates etc.  Then PDF the whole lot and upload one document.

Picture help an application.  But as they are so easily faked, and difficult to prove the date and location, do not rely on them too heavily.  I always suggest a couple of good picture, of you both, at a noteworthy event, and provide additional corroborating evidence of that event.  i.e a Photo of a Holiday, a copy of the airline tickets, and a restaurant bill paid by one of you.  All 3 paint a credible 'picture (excuse the pun).  Individually they provide little evidence.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.

15 minutes ago, AussieDude said:

Best option is to put all the pictures into a Word document, with captions, explanations, dates etc.  Then PDF the whole lot and upload one document.

Picture help an application.  But as they are so easily faked, and difficult to prove the date and location, do not rely on them too heavily.  I always suggest a couple of good picture, of you both, at a noteworthy event, and provide additional corroborating evidence of that event.  i.e a Photo of a Holiday, a copy of the airline tickets, and a restaurant bill paid by one of you.  All 3 paint a credible 'picture (excuse the pun).  Individually they provide little evidence.

Thank you for the advice! Last question tho, once i’ve done the pdf can you wak me thru on where I should upload it? Coz i can see attach documents but i don’t see where it specifically asks for our pictures. Thank you. we don’t have a CO yet. 

3 hours ago, MRF said:

Thank you for the advice! Last question tho, once i’ve done the pdf can you wak me thru on where I should upload it? Coz i can see attach documents but i don’t see where it specifically asks for our pictures. Thank you. we don’t have a CO yet. 

You just upload it into the general/supporting documents.  Its a document not a picture.  Be sure to state 'Photographe collection' in the description you enter.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.