Sign in to follow this  
Manpreet_2233

Chance of Grant my visitor visa

Hello there all members , i want to know about chance of my visit visa approval.

I m am working in Qatar as a site supervisor since 4.5 years my monthly income is 3757.21 AUD and i have savings 16156.01 AUD . I have traveled to Thailand, Europe,Malaysia,Singapore ,Philippines

and UK also + valid visa of UK and Singapore . I m living with my family here . please suggest me something for approval 

Thanks in Advance. 

On 12/3/2018 at 4:18 AM, Manpreet_2233 said:

Hello there all members , i want to know about chance of my visit visa approval.

I m am working in Qatar as a site supervisor since 4.5 years my monthly income is 3757.21 AUD and i have savings 16156.01 AUD . I have traveled to Thailand, Europe,Malaysia,Singapore ,Philippines

and UK also + valid visa of UK and Singapore . I m living with my family here . please suggest me something for approval 

Thanks in Advance. 

Manpreet, 

Regardless of what visa's you have, you application will be processed and review based on your Passport Nationality.  Regrettably, if you are from what IMMI refers to as a high risk country, it can be hard work to get a visa grant. But never impossible.

For you to get a Visitor Visa (I assume thats what you want) you will need to solidly prove to IMMI, the following 3 criteria;

1. You are a genuine tourist, on holiday to see Australia or friends.  You can prove you have researched itineraries, destinations and tours, and you have no intention to work in any way.
  2. You have the money for the visit.  Based on what you stated, you have more than enough.  You do need to prove this money is in your name, easy to access.  A original bank statement in your name is more than adequate.
  3. You have a 'Compelling Reason to Leave Australia at the end of the visa period'.  This is always the hard one.  You need to show that you have a real and valuable job waiting for you back in Qatar, you have approved leave, you can demonstrate the job is real (payslips, contracts, letters from employer).  $3757 per month is not a big salary by Australian standards, but its not small either.  IMMI sometimes dismiss home country jobs if they are poorly paid.  Focus on proving and showing your job is very important to you to return to Qatar

Your good travel history to other countries is also very important, but only if your satisfy the 3 points above.

I think if you can provide all the solid evidence to prove point 3, you will be OK.  Let us know your nationality and we can advise further.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.