MNM

Partner Visa Assistance

Dear Members and Administrators,

I would like to take your little time in introducing myself as an person who have an excellent knowledge of Partner and PMV applications.

I have worked with all major countries embassies in the visa department as a decision maker.  I have a great insight into how the whole process works.

Due to an unfortunate incident, I am physically challenged and unable to work now.  Hence, would like to share my knowledge and experience with anyone who is seeking help.

I am not here for spam or fooling people, you can pay for the services after your satisfaction and complete process.  

I need all of your support financially as I have a little family to take care of, and I will be happy to guide you in the best possible way.

Administrators, urge you to allow this message here.  

Thanks,

MNM

4 hours ago, MNM said:

I would like to take your little time in introducing myself as an person who have an excellent knowledge of Partner and PMV applications.

I have worked with all major countries embassies in the visa department as a decision maker.  I have a great insight into how the whole process works.

Due to an unfortunate incident, I am physically challenged and unable to work now.  Hence, would like to share my knowledge and experience with anyone who is seeking help.

I am not here for spam or fooling people, you can pay for the services after your satisfaction and complete process.  

I need all of your support financially as I have a little family to take care of, and I will be happy to guide you in the best possible way.

Are you a MARA registered Agent?

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.

7 hours ago, MNM said:

Administrators, urge you to allow this message here.  

Thanks,

MNM

With respect MNM you have been a member of the forum since August and in that time you have contributed absolutely nothing to the forum other than a single post advertising your business. I have also previously had a report that you contacted a member directly by DM soliciting for business. This is not what the forum is intended for. 

gRP3y0B.jpg

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

We would only consider any requests by a long term member who has contributed significantly to our forum community.

gRP3y0B.jpg

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

On 12/14/2018 at 9:34 AM, AFV said:

We would only consider any requests by a long term member who has contributed significantly to our forum community.

Admin,

MNM has contacted me by DM offering his services. Just letting you know.

Just now, JamesS said:

Admin,

Thank you James, we are aware from others too that he is still lurking trying to solicit for business. He has today been permanently banned.

gRP3y0B.jpg

3 hours ago, JamesS said:

Admin,

He hasn't learned his lesson. He has contributed absolutely nothing to this forum, but instead messages members offering to give them advice between $20 to $50 per question. This is the second time we have banned him now. 

gRP3y0B.jpg

On 12/30/2018 at 7:45 PM, Bridge said:

He hasn't learned his lesson. He has contributed absolutely nothing to this forum, but instead messages members offering to give them advice between $20 to $50 per question. This is the second time we have banned him now. 

Thats why he didn't answer my question regarding if he was a Mara Agent. I didn't send him $20. 🙂

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.