Kat1234

Sponsor error message

Hi everyone,

I have an queries , we are going to apply partner visa 309 , the applicant have just finished 27pages of the e-form and not yet yet submit and now sponsor is going to fill out the e-form , however we are now encounter on page 4 after provide sponsor information , there’s an error 

“ The related application details provided cannot be verified , check the details and amend if message. The applicant will not able and should review the eligibility information on our website”

we have checked the information is all correct , so not sure how can we move on .

anyway had encountered same experience and please kindly advise.

thanks

15 hours ago, Aussie_83 said:

Because you haven't submitted the main application so at the moment there is no application in the system to associate it to. 

Don't you love the plain english error messages. {/SARCASM_OFF/}

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.