Omojolade

My student dependant visa rejected

3 minutes ago, Omojolade said:

Please kindly advise what I can do deferenlty as am preparing to reapply soon. Thanks find attached refusal letter

Welcome to the Australian Visa Forum,

We are more than happy to offer our opinions, but you will need to list the reasons for the refusal here. Just dropping in a screen grab from your phone of the refusal notice is not acceptable. For this reason, it has been removed. 

gRP3y0B.jpg

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

On 1/4/2019 at 8:11 PM, Omojolade said:

Please kindly advise what I can do deferenlty as am preparing to reapply soon. Thanks find attached refusal letter

Please copy the full IMMI letter, while masking/redacting any personal details.

With all IMMI letters, the 'death' is in the details.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.