Lea

Partner visa 820 doubts

Hi,

I am about to upload an application and I have some last minute confusions, I would be very thankful if someone can answer them.

- What is the limit of documents that you can upload, 60 or 100?

- The form 40 SP has to be uploaded as a form on the main applicants documents/evidence or now it is just done afterwards as a hold application? is it better to do it anyway?

- I understand that the form 47 sp is now the online application itself. is this correct? Then it wouldn't be the same with form 40sp and the sponsor application after uploading the main visa?

Thank you so much,

Lea Salan

Thank you so much for the quick reply and for the answer!

the thing with the document is that I have different types of evidences such as cards, witness letters, bills, bank accounts... plus the identification documents, which in total I counted 54 documents.

I do not know if its better to join documents as much as possible (as all the witness letters together) or short documents but more amount.

12 minutes ago, Lea said:

the thing with the document is that I have different types of evidences such as cards, witness letters, bills, bank accounts... plus the identification documents, which in total I counted 54 documents.

I do not know if its better to join documents as much as possible (as all the witness letters together) or short documents but more amount.

Simply combine documents into a single PDF if you are running out of space. For example cards, you would put in a single document. Just don't go over the 5MB file limit.

gRP3y0B.jpg

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

On 1/6/2019 at 4:43 PM, Lea said:

Tip:  Its about quality not quantity.  6 quality, verifiable, bonafide documents, are better than 54 piles of rubbish.

Want to piss an IMMI officer off?;  make them read through 54 irrelevant, un-verifiable and/or questionable documents.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.