Rtjfromkerala

Australian Partner Visa 2014 India Updates

Hello everyone,I applied for partner visa 309 online on 21 April 2014. Got acknowledgment that day itself. Also got HAp ID same day , first I waited for email confirmation to undergo medical but when I got no such mail for 2 months, I went for medical examination on my own on 18 June with my hap Id n my medical was successfully submitted on 21 June 2014. Now m also in that weird waiting period like you people are... !!

One of my friend is also waiting for her partner visa 309, applied on 12 March 2014 at Chandigarh, got acknowledgment and medical request on 28 April, successfully submitted medical on 29 April, she is also waiting for her visa

has anyone applied online like i did??

Hi amanjotdeep

Dont worry. I too did it online.

Just make sure you scan the notary attested copies of passport, marriage certificate, birth certificate, drivers license etc.

Also make sure you get your pcc done and scan it for character assesment.

And your date started in april, which means CO will take a while to come. So be a little patient and make a list of things that you wish to do before going down under, and happily do it.

Hi amanjotdeep

Dont worry. I too did it online.

Just make sure you scan the notary attested copies of passport, marriage certificate, birth certificate, drivers license etc.

Also make sure you get your pcc done and scan it for character assesment.

And your date started in april, which means CO will take a while to come. So be a little patient and make a list of things that you wish to do before going down under, and happily do it.

in my case, i have another problem.. i have to get PCC from nepal too coz i spent 5 years in nepal. and its going to take time to get that.

in my case, i have another problem.. i have to get PCC from nepal too coz i spent 5 years in nepal. and its going to take time to get that.

Hi amanjotdeep

I am not sure about the case of 2 pcc's.

A little googling gave me this from the immi site...

"For the Australian Government to determine whether you are of good character, you might be asked to provide police certificates for each country you have lived in for 12 months or more, over the last 10 years, since turning 16 years of age."

If this is your case, then I believe, you will need 2 pcc's.

But dont worry, you have time. Just figure out a way of getting it at the earliest.

Hi

I called the immigration today..they told me the case officer has already been assigned and it has gone under final assessment..but i told them i did not get any mail that i have got a CO..they told me if CO has any requirement then only they will contact you..how much time will it take now for final assessment..

Hi everyone,

Is it possible to be queued ur partner visa file for final assessment without getting any case officer. As i read from the above post of kaka that the file is queued for final assessment without getting any case officer.

Regards

Dazzy

Hi everyone,

Is it possible to be queued ur partner visa file for final assessment without getting any case officer. As i read from the above post of kaka that the file is queued for final assessment without getting any case officer.

Regards

Dazzy

Hi everyone,

Regards

Dazzy

Hi Dazzy

Apparently that seems to be true.

The only way to know the same is contacting the authorities .

I applied in Colombo Sri Lanka, 

DOA : 15-12-2013

Medical : 20-Jan_2014

On 20 Feb 2014 received a mail saying : "I am the case officer who has been assigned to your application.This email is to let you know that your application has now been queued in order of lodgement date for consideration by a senior officer. Please refrain from contacting your case officer for a progress update during this time, as this will not expedite the process in any way and we will not respond to these queries." 

after this no response at all so far.......