#42 Rtjfromkerala

Rtjfromkerala

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 11:22 AM

Hi

Anybody getting COs or visa before weekend?

Please let us know.

Thanks
Rahul

#43 Rtjfromkerala

Rtjfromkerala

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 01:33 PM

Hi all,

one of my friend got case officer last Wednesday DOA: 10/01/2014

#44 Rtjfromkerala

Rtjfromkerala

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 01:34 PM

Hi

Got CO?

Please let us know.

#45 waiting

waiting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 01:39 PM

Not yet

#46 Dazzy

Dazzy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:30 PM

Hi everyone,
Is it possible to be queued ur partner visa file for final assessment without getting any case officer. As i read from the above post of kaka that the file is queued for final assessment without getting any case officer.

Regards
Dazzy

#47 Dazzy

Dazzy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:31 PM

Hi everyone,
Is it possible to be queued ur partner visa file for final assessment without getting any case officer. As i read from the above post of kaka that the file is queued for final assessment without getting any case officer.

Regards
Dazzy
  • kaka likes this

#48 Rtjfromkerala

Rtjfromkerala

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:41 PM

Hi everyone,
Regards
Dazzy

Hi Dazzy

Apparently that seems to be true.

The only way to know the same is contacting the authorities .
  • kaka likes this

#49 kaka

kaka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:44 PM

Hi dazzy
I had got the case officer on 4th augudt and he sent my file for final assessmemt on the same day

#50 Geelong Alex

Geelong Alex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 10:40 AM

I applied in Colombo Sri Lanka, 

DOA : 15-12-2013

Medical : 20-Jan_2014

On 20 Feb 2014 received a mail saying : "I am the case officer who has been assigned to your application.This email is to let you know that your application has now been queued in order of lodgement date for consideration by a senior officer. Please refrain from contacting your case officer for a progress update during this time, as this will not expedite the process in any way and we will not respond to these queries." 

after this no response at all so far.......

#51 Rtjfromkerala

Rtjfromkerala

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:55 PM

I applied in Colombo Sri Lanka, 

DOA : 15-12-2013

Medical : 20-Jan_2014

On 20 Feb 2014 received a mail saying : "I am the case officer who has been assigned to your application.This email is to let you know that your application has now been queued in order of lodgement date for consideration by a senior officer. Please refrain from contacting your case officer for a progress update during this time, as this will not expedite the process in any way and we will not respond to these queries." 

after this no response at all so far.......

Hi

If we check this link http://australianvis...es-only/page-37 , we can see that shine applied on 29-11-13 and got visa yday. So yours could be in the next 2-3 weeks. My suggestion is to wait for a couple more weeks and hope to hear the good news soon.

• Geelong Alex likes this

#52 Rtjfromkerala

Rtjfromkerala

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:56 PM

Hi Guys

Anybody got CO's or visas this week.

Please post details.

#53 Geelong Alex

Geelong Alex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:20 PM

Hi

If we check this link http://australianvis...es-only/page-37 , we can see that shine applied on 29-11-13 and got visa yday. So yours could be in the next 2-3 weeks. My suggestion is to wait for a couple more weeks and hope to hear the good news soon.

Thank you  Rtjfromkerala ..... it sounds great.............. i'll let you know once we get the visa

#54 Pari Patel

Pari Patel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 09:18 PM

File sent to final que today
Hopping for the best

Kind regards
Pari A
  • Rtjfromkerala and amanjotdeep like this

#55 Dazzy

Dazzy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:08 PM

Hi pari,
Great news. Wish u all the best. Can u plz share ur details for our information.

Thanks&Regards
Dazzy

#56 waiting

waiting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:25 PM

Hi All,

I have lodged my file on 13/01/14. this is my 31 weeks since I lodge my file I called them yesterday (mumbai number)  they told me since I have submitted all my docs including medical and pcc I might not get my case officer my file might go straight to final queue is that possible? They only assign case office if they need any documents. 

I am tracking my application on-line nothing is changed don't know what to do 

#57 Rtjfromkerala

Rtjfromkerala

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:58 PM

Hi All,

I have lodged my file on 13/01/14. this is my 31 weeks since I lodge my file I called them yesterday (mumbai number)  they told me since I have submitted all my docs including medical and pcc I might not get my case officer my file might go straight to final queue is that possible? They only assign case office if they need any documents. 

I am tracking my application on-line nothing is changed don't know what to do 

Hi

Kaka too had a similar scenario as mentioned a little above. He had a clear update on his application status. But that doesnt seem to be the case here. Right?

I think you should wait a couple more days and then call the New Delhi office. Ask them your application status and if they are not sure then will you be notifed when it goes in the queue.

I hope you are tracking the status through immi-account. Right?

#58 VSydney

VSydney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 17 August 2014 - 03:12 PM

Hi,

I have applied for partner visa in Feb-2014. Got acknowledgement letter in last week of Mar-2014. Medical completed and submitted in last week of Apr-2014. Till date, We have not received any inquiry related to PCC yet. 

Has anyone experienced similar situation where medical is requested but not PCC? Please share experience of similar case.

Question: Is it possible to obtain PCC for Australia from Passport Regional Office without having request letter from Australian Immigration? If yes, what are the documents required for PCC from Regional Passport Office?

Thanks in advance.

#59 Rtjfromkerala

Rtjfromkerala

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:45 PM

Hi,

I have applied for partner visa in Feb-2014. Got acknowledgement letter in last week of Mar-2014. Medical completed and submitted in last week of Apr-2014. Till date, We have not received any inquiry related to PCC yet. 

Has anyone experienced similar situation where medical is requested but not PCC? Please share experience of similar case.

Question: Is it possible to obtain PCC for Australia from Passport Regional Office without having request letter from Australian Immigration? If yes, what are the documents required for PCC from Regional Passport Office?

Thanks in advance.

Hi

Normally its the case officer who will tell you that you need PCC incase its not in the application.

But my suggestion is not to wait for that. It just increases the processing time. Better make it part of your application.

Getting a PCC in India is very simple. Just make an online appointment and visit the passport office. The appointment letter will tell you what all you need to take there. You will also need a proof that you need PCC. Just take a print-out of the check-list for australian partner visa. There is a point there that says that we need PCC, which is enough for the proof. Fill the check-list and submit it with the rest of the documents.

• VSydney likes this

#60 VSydney

VSydney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:04 PM

Hi

Normally its the case officer who will tell you that you need PCC incase its not in the application.

But my suggestion is not to wait for that. It just increases the processing time. Better make it part of your application.

Getting a PCC in India is very simple. Just make an online appointment and visit the passport office. The appointment letter will tell you what all you need to take there. You will also need a proof that you need PCC. Just take a print-out of the check-list for australian partner visa. There is a point there that says that we need PCC, which is enough for the proof. Fill the check-list and submit it with the rest of the documents.

Thank you, Rtjfromkerala..

From your experience, when should I expect case officer to be assigned to my partner's visa file?

After case officer is assigned and if all documents are complete, how long would it take to grant visa? I understand that all time advice here will be gut estimates but not 100% perfect, though any indicative time will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: australian, visa, india, partner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users