kiwitraveller007

Withdrawal of subclass 461 application

Hello

I have applied for the visa subclass 461 (from within Australia) and am currently waiting for a desicion. Some personal circumstances have come up and I may need to withdraw my application and return to my home country for a few years.

My question is, would withdrawing my application result in any penalties? I.e. create future restrictions for me in any way such as being able to reapply in the future or returning to Australia?

Thanks

Hello

I have applied for the visa subclass 461 (from within Australia) and am currently waiting for a desicion. Some personal circumstances have come up and I may need to withdraw my application and return to my home country for a few years.

My question is, would withdrawing my application result in any penalties? I.e. create future restrictions for me in any way such as being able to reapply in the future or returning to Australia?

Thanks

No, not at all. Many people withdraw their visa applications for many reasons, only to reapply later.

For example we recently had a couple that withdrew their partner visa application because they wanted their children to remain outside of Australia for a few more years. They will look at applying again in the future.