Sign in to follow this  
SC461

Need urgent help abt 461visa AHC new delhi.

NEED URGENT HELP...!!!!!!!!!

Hi 

i found this forum is very helpfull because all applicants from india.they are helping others with their great experience with AHC. 

my subclass is different but almost same. subclass 461 is NZ citizen family relationship. my wife is NZ citizen and on her behalf i applied 461 visa.this visa is valid for upto 5 year and after 5year need to renew again.

I applied on 3rd sept 2014 for subclass 461 visa.
Processing time as per immigration and AHC site is 3 months.
Still no response from last 5 mnths. CURRENT AVERAGE PROCESSING TIMES - Australian High Commission 

I spoke to AHC helpline last month in December2014 they said my decision will b finalise in jan 2015.

Again i called them on 8 jan 2015. They advised me that my case office will contact me in next week. And they provided me my CO id  firstname.lastname@dfat.gov.au
I sent some more evidence on this email. But I haven't get any reply frm my CO.

Again my wife called to AHC helpline on 16 jan 2015. The help desk advised that they spoke to CO and he advised that now he is working on our file and he may contact you any time. You must active on ur phone. But haven't receive any call, msg or email.

Again 27-jan 2015 my wife called to AHC. The help desk said there is no CO on ur file. Ur file still in queue. She said she send a email to department so they will process it quickly.

we r in genuine relation.my wife is now 6.5 months pregnant. She is living in australia by self.she needs my support. i also submitted her 5 months pregnancy via CO email id provided by help desk operator.  

My wife lodged a complaint about AHC new delhi in immigration compliment and complaint center. We did right thing to lodged a complaint??

How can I provide a compliment or complaint?
To provide a compliment or complaint you can:
• telephone the Global Feedback Unit (toll-free within Australia) on 133 177 during business hours
• complete a feedback form online at Australian Government Department of Immigration and Border Protection
• write to:
The Manager
Global Feedback Unit GPO Box 241 MELBOURNE VIC 3001 AUSTRALIA
• contact us directly at your nearest DIAC office.

All immigration site said 3 months for high risk country. 
Even before they were said CO is processing our file and today they said there is no CO. 

PLEASE ADVISE ME WITH UR EXPERIENCE WITH AHC NEW DELHI

Please help me!!!
Thanks in advance