Hey plz tell me how to check online status application.plz send me the link

#22 Aussie_83

Aussie_83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 09:02 PM

Hi Param it won't tell you anything yet, but I think it depends how you applied.
we applied online so we just go to the immi online page
  • pinkie likes this

#23 param toor

param toor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 01:47 PM

Hi
Sir i have submitted my file in vfs office jalandhar. I have confirmation mail from australian high commission. With.

#24 salsa

salsa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 03:43 AM

Applying for 309 (offshore partner visa)

Date of lodgement 16th February 2015

Lodged Online

Cuban Citizen

Medical and PCC lodged along with application

Auto-reply said it would take between 9-12 months

No news. Just waiting.

#25 peter richards

peter richards

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 03:26 AM

The Australian Embassy in Bangkok appear to be 'pulling a stunt' on me! I submitted a visa application for my elderly Thai wife in Dec.2014 with all the correct paperwork, via a well known Thai law office, [as I expected that there could be unwarranted complications]. Sure enough, - They recently told both my wife and the legal firm that a visa would not be approved unless my wife supplied a WTFastan police report, where she worked for 14-months intermittantly over several years as a senior health consultant. The fact is that WTFastan only issues police reports for its citizens (not visitors), so the request is impractical, un-reasonable and therefor legally "null and void." I also strongly suspect that this mandatory requirement is not in the "Immigration Act" or any of its ammendments and I asked the Thai "case officer" to send me a copy, but of course I believe that this will never happen! Why do the Australian government  let in countless hundreds of "so called" refugees who: -

1) Have no police report, even from their own country of origin.

2) Have virtually no documentation, but loudly shout "Asylum."

3) Cannot understand or speak the English language.

4) Sometimes "queue jump" without even a passport.

5) Are often known criminals or suspected terrorists.

The Minister is 'talking tough' about visas being more stringent, plus more expensive, but they seem to be targetting respectable applicants and not the highly 'rat cunning and street wise' applicants, who know every "trick in the book." As taxpayers it is time for each of us to write letters of complaint to Immigration Minister Morrison, with copies to your local political representatives, news outlets,etc, telling them to cease their harrasment of "law abiding citizens" and target the suspected real criminals' visa applications. These are probably   placed in the "Too Hard Basket'" but somewhere later 'down the line,' they may get approved after constant nagging by the applicant.

I consider that what they are doing to my wife is highly unethical and most likely illegal under the legislated terms of the 'Immigration Act' or any of its ammendments; - (A government department proclaiming a new regulation, does not necessarily make it lawful).

Has any reader ever heard of this "Mandatory? Regulation"???

#26 salsa

salsa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 07:13 AM

Hi Peter

Sorry to hear you are having problems with you wife's police clearance. I don't really understand which country you are having difficulty getting it from but your story sounds familiar to one I have read before. From memory it involved a Filippino woman who had lived in China for a number of years with her Aussie husband as he was working there. She wasn't working and was considered a visitor which meant the Chinese government also couldn't issue a police clearance as they don't do them for visitors. She was denied her partner visa based on this. The thread is on this website either in the 2013 or 2014 visa forum. You might be able to find it and message the person who posted it for more advice/information?

#27 Raincloud

Raincloud

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 03:13 AM

Checking in for my wife: 

Type of Visa - 309/100 

Country - India 

DOL - 29/01/2015; online 

We haven't heard anything about a medical yet. Is that normal? Or should my wife be chasing this up? 

Good luck to everyone else! 

The queue time still blows me away!

• sravs likes this

#28 Staffy

Staffy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 03:16 PM

Hi all...
I really need an expert advise.
I am an Australian citizen. My wife is an Indian citizen. My wife is coming to meet me on a Tourist Visa. We had planned to apply for a Partner visa but unfortunately she has the 8503 condition.
My friends have advised me to apply a Partner visa for her once she is back in India. I don't want to stay away from her and I decide to apply Partner visa first followed by a Visitor Visa. 
Does anyone who have any clue about when will she get a Visitor visa?

#29 SK 2015

SK 2015

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationNewcastle, NSW

Posted 02 June 2015 - 03:35 PM

Hi Newbie, i have followed the same process as you did. We initially lodged Partner Visa application first. After we got the acknowledgement for partner visa which takes about 1-2 weeks, we lodged the visitor visa application. We got a request to get medical check done for partner visa by case officer. Once the medical check was done and the results reached Case Officer, my wife was issued a visa grant for visitor visa for 6 months. Her Partner visa is still in progress as of today. She came to Australia on 11th May 2015. Hope this helps.

Partner Visa / Sub Class 309/100 / DOL: 15th Apr 2015 / Acknowledgement + Medical Check Request: 30th Apr 2015

Visitor Visa (Family Sponsor Stream) / DOL: 24th Apr 2015

#30 Staffy

Staffy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 04:07 PM

Thank you so much for the reply.
I just hope when she goes back to India and apply for a Partner visa.. she gets her visitor visa approved.
I am a bit tensed as I have heard they reject the application for a tourist visa.

#31 Staffy

Staffy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 04:10 PM

I hope you don't mind if i ask,
When did you apply for her Tourist visa?

#32 Aussie_83

Aussie_83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 04:35 PM

Hi Staffy,
saw you post this on 3 threads and create a new one, for the sake of keeping all info together probably best to just stick to one. makes finding any information easier.
as for them rejecting the tourist visa's is like any sometimes they approve sometimes they reject. so long as you meet all the criteria should have no issues. no need to be tense if you haven't lodged your visa yet your waiting hasn't even started.
if she already has a tourist visa you could always apply for the partner visa first before she comes to Australia, saves waiting for the 3 months or however long it is for then applying. for example if you apply now she comes over for 3 months by the time she goes back you would only have mabey 9 months to wait. if you wait until she goes back you are looking at a year from then.
after we put in the partner visa for my wife we applied for and got a tourist visa no issues at all.

• Staffy likes this

#33 Aussie_83

Aussie_83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 04:47 PM

Hi Raincloud, we applied online and it came through a week or so after, however we were able to print the form and get things in the works before the request came. I wouldn't be that worried that they haven't requested it yet, however if you are worried give them a call and and ask, they will probably say how it is within the standard time so not to worry, just tell them you are trying to make it as decision ready as you can to avoid any delays or hold ups.
they may sound terse at first, i think its due to them getting a lot of abuse the handfull i've had have been great and know what they are talking about. just let them know you understand still a long way to go, you aren't trying to push, just worried and want it all to go as smoothly as you can make it.
we put in 1/1/2015 no case officer as yet. the earliest i am letting myself hope for is october but wont be suprised if its the full year. ours is a straight forward so i don't expect any problems.

• pinkie likes this

#34 Staffy

Staffy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 05:18 PM

Hi Aussie_83
She has already got a visitor visa and she is coming next week. Her return is in September.
I am concerned that will the immigration department grant her a tourist visa again?
We plan to lodge her Partner Visa file in September followed by her visitor visa.
Or have you heard about cases where there needs to be a time difference between application of two files?
Thanks for your reply.

#35 param toor

param toor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 10:44 PM

Hi
I wants to apply for visitor visa,i have already applied for partner visa plz guide me. How can i apply & to whome i have to inform

#36 Aussie_83

Aussie_83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 02:51 PM

Hi Param,
No different to previous visor applications and you don't need to notify as the systems pick them all up.

Bit of a update guys, we recieved a call for request for more information. i thought i had all of the stuff together however bit lost in translation when talking to the wife.
checking the online account - her application status has changed to information requested.
and my sponsership application has changed to approved (that is when you view it under her TRN).

#37 Tony 831

Tony 831

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 02:22 AM

Hi guys

Does anyone know if there is a way to check our Visa status if we didn't apply online but submitted a paper application instead?

#38 gm6

gm6

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 08:19 PM

hi tony

u can check your visa status on vfs website.(vfs-au-in-com)

it has a option of track your application. just click on that.

type in your TRN no. and your date of birth. 

#39 pinkie

pinkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 12:14 AM

Hey all
I have applied for my Partner visa on 17/06/2015
now what next?

#40 Tony 831

Tony 831

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 02:09 AM

Hi gm6

Thanks for the tip. However I think the vfs site is only for applicants from India? We are applying from Colombia. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: partner visa, australia, pmv, partner

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users