#41 Aussie_83

Aussie_83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 06:59 AM

Tommy
Who did you submit the application with?
Ie the vfs equivalent.
You would have to check their website.
Pixie - have you for medicals and police checks? Apart from that get comfortable and wait and try not to stress too much
  • pinkie likes this

#42 Rosie

Rosie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 08:56 AM

My partner is American and we lodged our PMV on 16/06/15 online.

Now we wait.

Stressed, excited,stressed, excited.

#43 pinkie

pinkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 12:08 PM

Hi Raincloud, we applied online and it came through a week or so after, however we were able to print the form and get things in the works before the request came. I wouldn't be that worried that they haven't requested it yet, however if you are worried give them a call and and ask, they will probably say how it is within the standard time so not to worry, just tell them you are trying to make it as decision ready as you can to avoid any delays or hold ups.
they may sound terse at first, i think its due to them getting a lot of abuse the handfull i've had have been great and know what they are talking about. just let them know you understand still a long way to go, you aren't trying to push, just worried and want it all to go as smoothly as you can make it.
we put in 1/1/2015 no case officer as yet. the earliest i am letting myself hope for is october but wont be suprised if its the full year. ours is a straight forward so i don't expect any problems.

Hi Aussie_83
From the threads I have read,Looks like you have applied for a Partner visa as well.
I have no idea about the process after successful application of partner visa. It would be really great if you could throw some light on this.
I have applied for partner visa.What happens next?

#44 Aussie_83

Aussie_83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 02:45 PM

To be honest it is mainly waiting, have you done the medicals and police check as yet?probably won't hear anything for 6 months and that will be to request any documents or information they may want.
  • Achieco and INDIOZ 27 like this

#45 hopefullguy

hopefullguy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 08:34 PM

we have just submitted my wifes (she is chinese ) online form 47 for the 820 partner visa (in aust).. fiance visa (lodged jan 2014.. approved oct 2014) took 10 months with the c.o appointed after 6 or 7 months. i have contacted immi 4 times as my wife is paronoid that they will make her return to china to get a new police report... the last chinese police report was done for the fiance visa. immi said 4 times do not worry, we do not send people home to get a new p.r. they suggested adding th recently aquired p.r. for her aged care course and doing the p.r. stat declaration on the website. also suggested by the time they process the 820 she would have been here 1 year anyway so can get a aust p.r.

sound logical?  also we open our file 17 june 2015.. got bridging A visa 18 june 2015.. still getting docs ready.. can we take a week or 2 to upload the docs? or try to do in a couple of days? applying the fiance visa in china was easy cos nothing ever happens hehe but not sure about aust application... thanks

#46 Aussie_83

Aussie_83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 09:53 PM

You can take your time uploading them, they don't look at them straight away.
Obviously get it done asap but no need to rush it

#47 Achieco

Achieco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 01:01 AM

Applying for 100/309 visa (offshore)

DOL: 19th of June 2015

Lodged: Online

PCC lodged along with the application

Received confirmation thru email, now waiting for medical. How long will it take to receive email for medical request? I already booked my doctor's appointment in 2 weeks time because I thought medical request will come along with the confirmation letter.

#48 pinkie

pinkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 02:45 AM

To be honest it is mainly waiting, have you done the medicals and police check as yet?probably won't hear anything for 6 months and that will be to request any documents or information they may want.

They have sent me an email regarding medicals. Will do it next month.
I had just returned from Australia after a 3 month stay on Tourist visa. When can I apply my next tourist visa? Do I have to wait for few months?

#49 Achieco

Achieco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 05:27 AM

hi Pinkie,

I noticed that you are just 2 days ahead,  I applied 6/19/2015 online. But my husband is not done yet with his online part (40SP), does this matter?

did you apply online? I haven't received medical request yet.

Thank you in advance

#50 Aussie_83

Aussie_83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 06:50 AM

Achieco - I Think you should have it by then so no stress, I think it took a couple of weeks for us to get it.
Pinkie no set time frame we waited a couple of weeks and had no issues

#51 hopefullguy

hopefullguy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 08:20 AM

having just lodged our 820 on 18 june 2015 ( already granted the 300 and married) i am wondering about the time it takes to get a c.o.

speaking to a friend who also applied in aust they got their 820 all done in under 3 months. that was 1 year ago and they were told it is much quicker as they were in aust and not applying from offshore... anyone heard of this?

not panicing here.... after a 10 month fiance visa i have learnt to wait.. just wondering. thanks

• June22 likes this

#52 pinkie

pinkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 01:27 PM

hi Pinkie,

I noticed that you are just 2 days ahead, I applied 6/19/2015 online. But my husband is not done yet with his online part (40SP), does this matter?
did you apply online? I haven't received medical request yet.

Thank you in advance

Hii...
my brother in law applied for me. He knows about how to apply 'cause he applied for his wife a year back.
so I don't know about (40SP) sorry I couldn't help you with your query.
Yes he had applied online. Don't worry about medical thing once your forms are complete they should send you the medical request.
  • Achieco likes this

#53 pinkie

pinkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 01:49 PM

Achieco - I Think you should have it by then so no stress, I think it took a couple of weeks for us to get it.
Pinkie no set time frame we waited a couple of weeks and had no issues

Thankyou for your reply.
I am planning to apply for Tourist visa next month. I think that should be fine?

#54 Achieco

Achieco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:29 AM

Thanks Aussie_83. Just got my Medical ID from immi account not via email.

#55 r4rucha

r4rucha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 10:41 AM

Hi guys I am new to this forum but have been following it for some time now.  I am an Australian Citizen and my husband (Indian Passport) is on work visa in NZ so we applied for partner visa 309 from NZ. Does anyone know the processing time for applications in NZ? 

DOL: 27/01/2015

Submitted  the PCC and Medical with the application as per the Migration agent's advice. 

• flyawaywithmexxx likes this

#56 firemansam

firemansam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 02:00 PM

The application will be processed through India because that's where he is from. So standard time is 12 months

#57 pinkie

pinkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 03:26 AM

Hey friends...
I am going to get my medicals done soon for my partner visa.
I was a wondering that does pregnancy stop me from getting the medicals done? I have heard that the doctors recommend not doing the medicals.
and does being pregnant stop one from getting a tourist visa? I am going to apply for my tourist visa if the hospital allows me to do the medicals.
Please help !!

#58 Aussie_83

Aussie_83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 08:37 AM

Those are questions for the doctor, much of the medicals are still just the xray.
As for the tourist visa it is the same as any other time for tourist just need to meet the criteria

#59 Manorama

Manorama

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 02:54 AM

Hello I launched my visa on jan 27 from nepal but I haven't got any medical request plz help me what to do

#60 hopefullguy

hopefullguy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 08:41 AM

jan 27... hmm i doubt it is even being looked at yet.. ours form china took over 8 months to get a case officer.. 9 months for medical.. you need to be patiant. they will contact you, do not bother them yet.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: partner visa, australia, pmv, partner

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users