• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 06:52 PM

Subclass 309/100
DOL: 13th January 2015
Type: Paper
Location: Colombia so application is being processed in Santiago, Chile
Health and Biometrics asked on 22nd January 2015 and sent a week later.

Still no CO assigned and when I called Santiago to confirm if my medical had been received the guy told me I will not necessarily be getting a CO

No other updates so far

Have you received any updates?? And why no CO??

#1162 HamburgerDeern

HamburgerDeern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 01:40 PM

Hi everyone, just thought I'd share this update with you. 

I am German my partner Aussie. We have been de facto for over 4 years. 

Partner (onshore) applied Dec. 2014

Partner (onshore) rejected March 2015

Lodged AAT May 2016

Invitation for hearing March 2017

Our agent said it is very unusual to get a hearing in under 12 months. Not sure if this is a good or a bad sign.

My partner and I are both invited to give evidence. I am extremely nervous and scared. Has anyone here ever attended a hearing? 

#1163 Siri

Siri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 05 January 2017 - 02:00 PM

Hi HamburgerDeern, 

Hi everyone, just thought I'd share this update with you. 

I am German my partner Aussie. We have been de facto for over 4 years. 

Partner (onshore) applied Dec. 2014

Partner (onshore) rejected March 2015

Lodged AAT May 2016

Invitation for hearing March 2017

Our agent said it is very unusual to get a hearing in under 12 months. Not sure if this is a good or a bad sign.

My partner and I are both invited to give evidence. I am extremely nervous and scared. Has anyone here ever attended a hearing? 

Hi HamburgerDeern, omg I feel for you! I'm sorry I cannot help you as I haven't attended a hearing before, but I am in a similar boat. I am Dutch and my partner is Australian, applied onshore Sept 2015, heard back Dec 2016 that they wanted more evidence and our relationship certificate wasn't considered legal (because it's issued by the City of Melbourne and not the state of Victoria). I was shattered and we visited a lawyer, who was flabbergasted as we had one of the most comprehensive and well-put together cases he's ever seen. We have immediately applied for a VIC certificate which will hopefully arrive soon. We had to request an extension to provide this because it will take over 28 days to issue the certificate. 

Hopefully once I receive the certificate later this month the application will be approved, but I am still very scared that for one reason they will reject it and in this case we will take it to Tribunal too. 

I seriously (kind of) know how you feel and I hope it will all work out and I wish you all the best. Please keep us updated! Can I ask on what grounds they refused your visa?

#1164 June22

June22

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:16 PM

Congrats Who got their visaz ..
Gud luck for waiting ones
happy new year

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: partner visa, australia, pmv, partner

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users