Dei Beltran

Prospective Marriage Visa - Subclass 300 On Final Stage!

Hi. Please help me. I am from Philippines.

*Visa: PMV Subclass 300

*Application was lodged on August 1, 2013

*Medical exam done on August 22, 2013

*Case officer was allocated on October 2013

I made a phone call to Visa Office and they told me that my application is now on the final stage.

What does this mean? It's been 4 months now since I lodged my visa application. Awaiting for your response.

Thank you so much.

Hi. Please help me. I am from Philippines.

*Visa: PMV Subclass 300

*Application was lodged on August 1, 2013

*Medical exam done on August 22, 2013

*Case officer was allocated on October 2013

I made a phone call to Visa Office and they told me that my application is now on the final stage.

What does this mean? It's been 4 months now since I lodged my visa application. Awaiting for your response.

Thank you so much.

Your application is still within the current standard processing time of 12 months.

After the application is referred to the final decision maker, a decision is usually made in 6 to 8 weeks depending upon current Embassy case loads.

Whether 'application is now on the final stage' means that it has been referred to the decision make, unfortunately I cant answer that.  

Just sit tight, you will hear soon enough i'm sure.

Hi

I'm from the Philippines too. We have the same case. I applied lodged my documents last July and have already done my medical examinations last August. But last October, my case officer request for my birth certificate and certificate of no marriage through e census and delivered to Australian Embassy in manila. I'm hoping too that my visa will be granted this month.

I'm from leyte i submitted my documents in VIA cebu and i'm a filipino too. I hope the immigration will have a decision for both of us for as long as next month because we intend to have our wedding this coming february in australia. Goodluck for both of us and godbless.

hi guys! 

i am also on the same boat as you guys!. i lodged for my prospective marriage visa before july 1, 2013. i done my medicals in august 2013. still no reply from them after that tho. i gave them a call maybe 3 times already, the last time i gave them a call was in december 2013, they just told me its in process. howcome you guys have your case officers already? congrats on ur final stage!

Are you from philippines also? I dont have my decision yet. I called to the embassy call center 2 times and same as what they told you, my application is on process. Did your case officer requested you for other documents except the medical examinations from you?

Hello , im a filipina and lived here in syd and my partner is in the philippines. i've been wondering we havent recieved any update yet from the immigration our intended date of marriage is on the 14th of february and still there is no result or interview.. whats happening? .. can somebody atleast explain .. thank you.

Ho inah, when did your parter lodge his application? I think we're on the same case here. My intended marriage dated last february 6 and i emailed my CO if what should i do. And replied that they dont need any documents from me. As i lodged july 2013, my co said that it will be finalized this comming april.

PLEASE HELP, I just need an answer.....

I'm from Philippines but I'm here now in Australia for a 2nd visit but me and my daughter are going  back again to the Philippines this month.

My partner is from here in Australia and we do process our prospective marriage visa subclass 300 last year but we have an agent to help us.

I have a kid (the sponsor is not the biological father) and we include my kid to the paper work, she will be 2 years this year.  

We give all our evidence and including my medical exam. and also our wedding date this coming march. Our agent sent us an email from immigration office saying that our application is now waiting to be allocated to a CO and undergo further assessment, and they are currently assessing application lodge on May 2013. Then I receive a phone call from the CO last June 2013 asking me that if we include my daughter in the prospective marriage visa subclass 300? I said "yes" we include her because we currently process a tourist visa at the same time with the prospective marriage visa application.

And then after the call  now their is no email from our agent or Australian embassy in manila. It has been 8 to 9 months already that we been waiting for the approval but there is no email yet.

should I be worry about this guys?!!! please i need someone reply who was been same in my case.

Thanks

PLEASE HELP, I just need an answer.....

I'm from Philippines but I'm here now in Australia for a 2nd visit but me and my daughter are going  back again to the Philippines this month.

My partner is from here in Australia and we do process our prospective marriage visa subclass 300 last year but we have an agent to help us.

I have a kid (the sponsor is not the biological father) and we include my kid to the paper work, she will be 2 years this year.  

We give all our evidence and including my medical exam. and also our wedding date this coming march. Our agent sent us an email from immigration office saying that our application is now waiting to be allocated to a CO and undergo further assessment, and they are currently assessing application lodge on May 2013. Then I receive a phone call from the CO last June 2013 asking me that if we include my daughter in the prospective marriage visa subclass 300? I said "yes" we include her because we currently process a tourist visa at the same time with the prospective marriage visa application.

And then after the call  now their is no email from our agent or Australian embassy in manila. It has been 8 to 9 months already that we been waiting for the approval but there is no email yet.

should I be worry about this guys?!!! please i need someone reply who was been same in my case.

Thanks

If you have had no contact with your agent or immigration in 8 or 9 months I would be worried. Especially as the application was submitted a year ago.

If you have an agent I would be directing my inquiries to that agent in writing. 

Thanks for the reply Australian Visa Advice will do in writing for sure.

But it doesn't mean it's going to refuse? I'm worried now. 

how does long for the prospective marriage visa subclass 300 to wait? from Philippines.

Thanks for the reply Australian Visa Advice will do in writing for sure.

But it doesn't mean it's going to refuse? I'm worried now. 

how does long for the prospective marriage visa subclass 300 to wait? from Philippines.

I can't speculate on your application because I don't know anything about it.

However the standard processing time for a prospective marriage visa application submitted in a high risk country is currently 12 months.

You really need to get in contact with your visa agent ASAP and ask for a written update.

All the best. 

Hi All,

My fiance was in Philippines still and I am australian citizen

PMV applied December 13 2013 lodged at VIA centre Makati, includes Medical and all documents!

Acknowledgement Email received December 16 2013

No further emails after that.

Not until we email them for any update and they inform us that it is still processing and no further docs needed.

We email them last April 2014 and was told that our application is now on its FINAL STAGES and no further docs needed still.

We are on 6 months mark now since acknowledgement date but NO CASE OFFICER appointed yet?

Please someone we need advise...

Anyone from similar situation? Thanks