live in Australia

3 replies to this topic

#1 Ashak

Ashak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:30 PM

I am 19 years old and I have a sister who is 17 years old, we are refugees who live in Finland and our mother live in Australia and she is Australian citizen. 

We have been separated for 10 years and now we're planning to go to live in Australia with our mother because she is quite old now and she can't speak EnglishI'm totally perplexed and confused, I need advice because I don't know what kind of visa we need to apply? Because i'm adult and my sister is under-age. I was thinking if we go to Australia on a tourist visa can we apply for a permanent residence permit? 

#2 Australian Visa Advice

Australian Visa Advice

Staff

• Administrators
  • 1,013 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:03 PM

I am 19 years old and I have a sister who is 17 years old, we are refugees who live in Finland and our mother live in Australia and she is Australian citizen. 

We have been separated for 10 years and now we're planning to go to live in Australia with our mother because she is quite old now and she can't speak EnglishI'm totally perplexed and confused, I need advice because I don't know what kind of visa we need to apply? Because i'm adult and my sister is under-age. I was thinking if we go to Australia on a tourist visa can we apply for a permanent residence permit? 

You need to look at the eligibility for a Child Visa (subclass 101).

To get this visa, the child must be:

sponsored by their parent or their parent's partner

single

younger than 18 years of age, or:

a full-time student between 18 and 25 years of age, or

18 or older and unable to work due to a disability and dependent upon the sponsoring parent.

You can find more information here: Child Visa (subclass 101)

Signature.gif

#3 vrahul1984

vrahul1984

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 01:03 AM

Hello Dear, here i want to introduce a site which will help you in your cause. You just need to enter the name of place / state. you will find the best relevant information based on facts. i am 100% sure that it will really help you guys to have a better information about the country.

It will help you to know better about the visa, propert, shopping & other basic needs..... Regards !

#4 AussieDude

AussieDude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 25 November 2015 - 04:33 PM

Hello Dear, here i want to introduce a site which will help you in your cause. You just need to enter the name of place / state. you will find the best relevant information based on facts. i am 100% sure that it will really help you guys to have a better information about the country.

It will help you to know better about the visa, propert, shopping & other basic needs..... Regards !

Your a tool.  Stop promoting your website in this forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users