I received the mail bro................

#42 roshan

roshan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:05 PM

there is no any name of case officer bro...............i think our application is in the process so might be very soon they gonna respond........finger crossed..............

#43 mahalakshmi.612

mahalakshmi.612

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:24 AM

great...hope they finish the Oct applications and start with Nov applications very soon...

#44 roshan

roshan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:11 AM

hope so....

#45 cheshon

cheshon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:55 PM

Well Roshan

the mail which i rec, there is the name of my CO with her DFAT contact number and mail id for future correspondence.

Also before rec mail when i called up personally the CSE told me the CO same name as of the mail i rec.

Lets hope now the process begins.  Do keep update.

#46 roshan

roshan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:44 PM

they have said october application has started. It seems good days are near for both of us. when u contact they said ur case will be finalize in a month? lets see may be 2-3 weeks we may receive medical request. Or u had already did ur medical when visa was lodged?

#47 roshan

roshan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:58 AM

Didn't you hear anything from department yet cheshon?

#48 cheshon

cheshon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:17 AM

No Friend,

I still haven't rec any reply.  Dont know what is gong on....

Lets c the first week of March.

... will keep updated

#49 roshan

roshan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:37 PM

Whats goin on with department? Why are they delaying the processing of our application? Ahh...god help us............................Its frustrating.......

#50 cheshon

cheshon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:46 PM

I came 2 know that they r only processing with the Student Visas for February 2014 intakes and not student dependent....

They have just sent us mail to keep guessing, nothing else......

#51 roshan

roshan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:49 AM

February intake? Its already gone isn't it? And keep guessing means? What the hell is goin on? How long your wife been in australia?

#52 diwas

diwas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:00 AM

one of my friend who applied at the end of september got his wife's visa. they asked medical in the second week of feb and gave the visa on same week. and the other one who applied few days ahead of him got visa on mid december. So i don't think they open the file according to date.

#53 diwas

diwas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:01 AM

and i too heard one guy got spouse visa in 63 days. 

#54 roshan

roshan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 12:28 AM

Well Diwas..........I don't know whats goin on............they told me they are processing application from end of september and october? If one got visa who applied on end of september then may be we too will hear a good news very soon..........lets hope so..........and thanks for sharing bro.

#55 ars27

ars27

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:01 PM

Well Diwas..........I don't know whats goin on............they told me they are processing application from end of september and october? If one got visa who applied on end of september then may be we too will hear a good news very soon..........lets hope so..........and thanks for sharing bro.

Hey hi roshan,
I applied for partner visa 309/100 on 24th sept 2013.. Medical done on 9th Oct 2013. No CO has been assigned yet for my case...
You seem to have lot of knowledge on this... Which month cases are they currently processing... Here someone said spouse visa got in 63 days how come I'm waiting for 5 months now.

Kindly update if you know anything.

Thanks
Regards
Arsh

#56 roshan

roshan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:23 AM

Hi everyone.....I got my case officer assigned and case is on the progress. Well hoping to get good news very soon. Well Arsh partner visa 309/100 processing time frame is around 12 months. The one who got visa is actually student dependent visa not a spouse visa. And high commission is finalizing 309/100 partner visa within 7-8 months.....

#57 ars27

ars27

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:27 AM

Hi everyone.....I got my case officer assigned and case is on the progress. Well hoping to get good news very soon. Well Arsh partner visa 309/100 processing time frame is around 12 months. The one who got visa is actually student dependent visa not a spouse visa. And high commission is finalizing 309/100 partner visa within 7-8 months.....

Hey congrats and all the very best to you...
Thanks for the information...
Do inform us when your visa is granted.

Thanks
Regards
Arsh

#58 cheshon

cheshon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:13 PM

hi Roshan Good 2 hear that u got CO assigned... did u rec mail from the CO.  Did the CO state that ur file is in progress??  I have no update on mine...from the CO. What else r the details...

#59 roshan

roshan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:58 PM

They told me that my case officer is working on my case and will contact after finalizing the case. Didn't u call the C.O? U told u will be contacted within 2-3 weeks till now u haven't heard any thing?

#60 roshan

roshan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:01 PM

I received mail from client service team. They told my case is in progress. They include my case officer name as well. So lets hope to hear good news very soon. Do try to contact department once cheshon. I tried to contact but could not get connected.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: student, dependent, visa, 573

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)