10882 replies to this topic

#10781 ashin

ashin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:32 AM

You should definitely ask your agent to follow up. They will tell you whether it's the right time to follow up or not. Tell them it's been three months now and that they should follow up with the immigration.

#10782 sunita

sunita

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:35 AM

thank u for the suggestion ashin..

n u from india?

#10783 ashin

ashin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:40 AM

Yes I am. But my agent is from Australia.

#10784 lesalesa

lesalesa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:00 AM

Hi All,

Nice to see you all. I was an active member last year when I applied for my visa. Wishes to all of you to get the visas asap to meet your loving ones soon.

#10785 ashin

ashin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:20 PM

Hi All,

Nice to see you all. I was an active member last year when I applied for my visa. Wishes to all of you to get the visas asap to meet your loving ones soon

Thanks a lot for you wish. May I know when you lodged for your visa and the day the visa was granted?

#10786 lesalesa

lesalesa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:50 PM

Thanks a lot for you wish. May I know when you lodged for your visa and the day the visa was granted?

Hi Ashin,

I lodged visa on 13 Nov 2014 with insurance and medicals. No CO was assigned till 29 May 2015. 30th May I got call from CO asking for insurance proof and provided the same and visa issued the same day evening. I landed in Australia on 2015 July mid and now got PR. Happy with family.

#10787 sunita

sunita

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:26 PM

CONGRATULATIONS lesha

hi ashin

today i talked to my agent and they told me that my application is in progress.. does that mean the application is started to seen or what or its jst pending..

bt i dnt think my agent follow up on that. coz the consultancy is alwaz pack with student they even dont have time to talk with applicant properly.. its so busy and is listed on top consultancy.. i dnt hv  any option now.. instead of waiting 

#10788 ashin

ashin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:25 PM

CONGRATULATIONS lesha

hi ashin

today i talked to my agent and they told me that my application is in progress.. does that mean the application is started to seen or what or its jst pending..

bt i dnt think my agent follow up on that. coz the consultancy is alwaz pack with student they even dont have time to talk with applicant properly.. its so busy and is listed on top consultancy.. i dnt hv  any option now.. instead of waiting 

That means a case officer is allocated to access your application.

About agents, no matter how busy they are, they have to work for you, advise you, and act upon your reasonable requests since you pay money for them to do so. As such, they should have time to communicate with you properly. The best way of contact them is through email. If after a few days they haven't gotten back to you that's when you call them. 

This visa application thing is really playing with my patience. I really hope we all get visa this month.

#10789 sunita

sunita

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 06:11 PM

hope soo.. good luck to us hehe

#10790 Parvathy

Parvathy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:38 PM

Hi gUYS,

I had applied on 1st dec 2016 , my status shows submitted.What does it mean? .does it show received/submitted.What were the status of you guys , did it change from submitted to received.

#10791 Prince12345

Prince12345

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:52 PM

Hi parvathy, how u check ur status?

#10792 sunita

sunita

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:56 PM

hi parvathy 

its like submitted - application recieved - information requested -assessment in progress and lastly finalised

its only a mnth since you applied so.. u dnt need to take stress and stay calm till 3 mnths.. but in case if ur husband is for phd then sure visa will be granted soon

• ashin likes this

#10793 ashin

ashin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:42 PM

Hi gUYS,

I had applied on 1st dec 2016 , my status shows submitted.What does it mean? .does it show received/submitted.What were the status of you guys , did it change from submitted to received.

Hi Parvathy, it means the application is received but is not under assessment as there is no case officer assigned to look after your case yet.

#10794 Ashish

Ashish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:44 PM

Hello Everyone,

Good luck to all of you who's visas are in process...

and congrats to all who have already got the visa...cheers

I am very curious to get know about..why did you guys not applied student dependent subsequent visa at the time of main applicant's (Student Visa Applicant) visa application-like as a accompanying family member with student?

Please tell me why you guys planned to apply separately..???

is there any harm in applying together..because i am about to apply my student visa and My spouse's dependent visa together>>??

if any one of you have any suggestions please tell.... It would be really great

#10795 sunita

sunita

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:57 PM

no mr. ghole its not like that. its a good idea to apply together rather than waiting like us...

it will be fruitfull if you go together you ll not feel alone there .. will get support in fainancially too.. and next thing is wll get visa before your intake. 

so its better to go together.. i feel so bad that why didnt we do it together??

because waiting is very difficult when u dnt know what the result will be

#10796 ashin

ashin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:36 AM

Hello Everyone,

Good luck to all of you who's visas are in process...

and congrats to all who have already got the visa...cheers

I am very curious to get know about..why did you guys not applied student dependent subsequent visa at the time of main applicant's (Student Visa Applicant) visa application-like as a accompanying family member with student?

Please tell me why you guys planned to apply separately..???

is there any harm in applying together..because i am about to apply my student visa and My spouse's dependent visa together>>??

if any one of you have any suggestions please tell.... It would be really great

it depends on cases. I had to make 2 applications because I had no other choice in my circumstance. However you should apply together if you can so you don't have to go through the pain of waiting like I do.

#10797 Parvathy

Parvathy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:49 PM

Hi parvathy, how u check ur status

hI prince,

I checked it through my immi account have got username and password from agent.

#10798 Parvathy

Parvathy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:51 PM

hi parvathy 

its like submitted - application recieved - information requested -assessment in progress and lastly finalised

its only a mnth since you applied so.. u dnt need to take stress and stay calm till 3 mnths.. but in case if ur husband is for phd then sure visa will be granted soon

Hi sunita,

No he is not doing Phd hes doing his bachelors degree.wt abt ur husband.how long did it take for your application to move from submitted to received.

#10799 Parvathy

Parvathy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:51 PM

Hi Parvathy, it means the application is received but is not under assessment as there is no case officer assigned to look after your case yet.

Hi ashin,

Ok..thnku

#10800 sunita

sunita

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:10 PM

parvathy since i hvnt checked my immi account. i recently told my agent to look after but they are saying they look everyday if any information ll cantact me.. my husband is doing maters 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: student, dependent, visa, 573

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users