dolly123

Help on Visitor Visa Subclass 600

Hello,

My inlaws got Visitor Visa Class FA and Subclass 600. There is no stay period in Stay for/Until. It states as below:

Visa Grant Date:18 Aug 2013

Entries: Multiple

Stayfor/Until: 18 Aug 2014

Last Date to Arrive:18 Aug 2014

They arrived in Australia in November. Now due to family commitments they need to return in March 2014. My question is if they arrive second time before 18 Aug 2014, for how many months they can stay?

Thanks for your help.

Hello,

My inlaws got Visitor Visa Class FA and Subclass 600. There is no stay period in Stay for/Until. It states as below:

Visa Grant Date:18 Aug 2013

Entries: Multiple

Stayfor/Until: 18 Aug 2014

Last Date to Arrive:18 Aug 2014

They arrived in Australia in November. Now due to family commitments they need to return in March 2014. My question is if they arrive second time before 18 Aug 2014, for how many months they can stay?

Thanks for your help.

18 August 2014. 

Signature.gif

Thanks for your reply. Further I would like to ask if they wont go back and still if they would have arrived in November 2013, they could only stay till August 2014? Basically I want to know have they been granted 1 year visitor visa with multiple entries? If yes then does that mean one year is calculated from the date of arrival or from the date of visa granted?.

Hope I am clear with my questions.

Thanks for your help. Appreciated...

Thanks for your reply. Further I would like to ask if they wont go back and still if they would have arrived in November 2013, they could only stay till August 2014? Basically I want to know have they been granted 1 year visitor visa with multiple entries? If yes then does that mean one year is calculated from the date of arrival or from the date of visa granted?.

Hope I am clear with my questions.

Thanks for your help. Appreciated...

I can only go on the information you have provided, but from what you have posted, it appears they have been granted a 1 year multiple entry visa but it does NOT stipulate the maximum period of stay on each stay. However it does say "stay for/until 18 August 2014" which I would read as not being able to stay in Australia beyond that date.

Signature.gif