MAMTASHIV2013

Filing for separation - on dependent visa 309

Hello,

I am an indian married to my husband since Mar 2011. My husband at that time was not even a PR. As on today, he is a citizen. I am a TR with PARTNER (PROVISIONAL) (Class UF) PARTNER (PROVISIONAL) (Subclass 309) visa granted on 22 Nov 2012. We do not have children from this marriage.

I am yet to file for PR.

My husband and I have been facing many issues and problems which we are not able to sort among ourselves and hence, I feel it's time for separation/file for divorce.

I want to check the following:

1> Do I stand a chance to stay back in Australia and get my PR? If yes, what are those scenarios?

2> What if I wait and my PR gets processed and I file for separation immediately after getting the PR? Will I stand a chance to sustain the PR?

Please help!

Hello,

I am an indian married to my husband since Mar 2011. My husband at that time was not even a PR. As on today, he is a citizen. I am a TR with PARTNER (PROVISIONAL) (Class UF) PARTNER (PROVISIONAL) (Subclass 309) visa granted on 22 Nov 2012. We do not have children from this marriage.

I am yet to file for PR.

My husband and I have been facing many issues and problems which we are not able to sort among ourselves and hence, I feel it's time for separation/file for divorce.

I want to check the following:

1> Do I stand a chance to stay back in Australia and get my PR? If yes, what are those scenarios?

2> What if I wait and my PR gets processed and I file for separation immediately after getting the PR? Will I stand a chance to sustain the PR?

Please help!

In answer to question 1, are there issues of domestic violence? Have you had children that have been born in Australia?

With regards to question 2, that is called migration FRAUD.

Signature.gif

Thank you for your response. 

I do not have any children from this marriage.

I cannot either call it a domestic violence but I am making up my mind for separation because of the mental pressure or torture that I am going through. I wouldnt want to file a case of family violence but I know for sure that the reason for me to think on these lines is the mismanagement of the family and increasng family fueds(my husband stays with his younger brother and wife)

I have spent 3 years in australia and have managed to find a job too. 

If I file an application for a review of my case as special(after filing for separation), I understand that I get to stay back for another year or so. Is that correct?