#1 curryblender

curryblender

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:38 PM

Hi,

New user here.

I'm currently on a Bridging Visa leading to Permanent Residency due in about 2 Months, I have bought a house and want my parents who are currently in India to come over to Stay over at my new house for a while.

What VISA do they need to apply, What sort of sponsorship I need to send(if any)

Also my parents just applied for fast track passports where they were requested a sponsorship letter to be produced for that. How do I go about getting that letter in Australia?

Thank you

Gagan

#2 Australian Visa Advice

Australian Visa Advice

Staff

• Administrators
  • 1,013 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 05:20 PM

Hi,

New user here.

I'm currently on a Bridging Visa leading to Permanent Residency due in about 2 Months, I have bought a house and want my parents who are currently in India to come over to Stay over at my new house for a while.

What VISA do they need to apply, What sort of sponsorship I need to send(if any)

Also my parents just applied for fast track passports where they were requested a sponsorship letter to be produced for that. How do I go about getting that letter in Australia?

Thank you

Gagan

They can apply for a visitor visa (subclass 600) under the tourist stream. Once you have your Australian permanent residency, they can apply under the family stream.

As for the fast track passport application, I really have no idea what you are referring to. Can you provide more information please.

Signature.gif

#3 AussieDude

AussieDude

Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 31 October 2015 - 11:44 PM

The FastTrack is an Indian process.

You can write the letter formally inviting them to Australia, that should help speed things up.

But I cant speak to the detail on the Indian processes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users