curryblender

Sending Sponsorship To Parents In India - Australian Visa

Hi,

New user here.

I'm currently on a Bridging Visa leading to Permanent Residency due in about 2 Months, I have bought a house and want my parents who are currently in India to come over to Stay over at my new house for a while.

What VISA do they need to apply, What sort of sponsorship I need to send(if any)

Also my parents just applied for fast track passports where they were requested a sponsorship letter to be produced for that. How do I go about getting that letter in Australia?

Thank you

Gagan

Hi,

New user here.

I'm currently on a Bridging Visa leading to Permanent Residency due in about 2 Months, I have bought a house and want my parents who are currently in India to come over to Stay over at my new house for a while.

What VISA do they need to apply, What sort of sponsorship I need to send(if any)

Also my parents just applied for fast track passports where they were requested a sponsorship letter to be produced for that. How do I go about getting that letter in Australia?

Thank you

Gagan

They can apply for a visitor visa (subclass 600) under the tourist stream. Once you have your Australian permanent residency, they can apply under the family stream.

As for the fast track passport application, I really have no idea what you are referring to. Can you provide more information please.

Signature.gif

The FastTrack is an Indian process.

You can write the letter formally inviting them to Australia, that should help speed things up.

But I cant speak to the detail on the Indian processes.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.