pc printer it buy apple mac mini laser inkjet

3 replies to this topic

#1 outback

outback

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 09:31 AM

In Melbourne Bayside area where is the best place to buy PC and printer, any recommendations on a printer, I have had some cheap ones and the consumables cost a fortune.

I have been thinking of a Mac mini due to the size and ease of use, also not having to pay for software and upgrades is nice and they way it works with other products from the company is nice too, is there a shop that sells refurbished or second hand Apple gear?

#2 Kenworth

Kenworth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:08 PM

Try Office works for the printers, they have very good prices for Fuji Xerox and the consumables for them are well priced too, both are about 1/2 the price of similar Brother units.

They also have have self service printing where you can do an A4 for 8 cents per page or get them to do it on slightly better A4 at 10 cents per page.

• outback likes this

#3 outback

outback

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 10:08 AM

Thanks for the printer info, I got a Docucenter with ADF for only $149 and refill toner is just $59 for standard capacity, its great, has cloud print and wifi.

I found a fair bit of stuff on Ebay with the Mac Mini

#4 AussieDude

AussieDude

Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 15 May 2016 - 02:19 AM

Either eBay for the Mac, or google a secondhand Mac dealer, they are still very common here.

Dont start me on printers and the cost of consumables, its a global plot.  Make sure it has a scanner.  I use my scanner more than the printer, especially if you doing visa's

Mac mini's still need a PC Screen, keyboard and mouse.  Look for an older iMac, or a Macbook.  Never been impressed with Mac Minis;

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pc, printer, it, buy, apple, mac, mini, laser, inkjet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users