- - - - -

Looking To Spend Holidays In Australia (Perth - Adelaide - Sydney - Brisbane)

australia travel australia holidays sydney holidays brisbane holidays melbourne holidays perth holidays

2 replies to this topic

#1 vrahul1984

vrahul1984

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 07:46 PM

Hey Guys, I am a small scale businessman here in India & am planning to spend one month long holidays in Australia. I don't want to consult any travel agent as they plan trip as per their convenience. So, i am here to plan my schedule with your support. I want to travel across Perth, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney & Adelaide but am not sure about the right time to visit there. I searched a lot on internet & found few facts based informational sites but still its not sufficient. 

Looking forward to have best support from the forum.

Regards !

• vrahul1984 likes this

#2 Catalinaresort

Catalinaresort

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 08:09 PM

For me, the best time to visit Australia is either Spring (September – November) or Autumn (March – May), not too hot nor too cold. Brisbane is a beautiful place with full of fun, music, colors with endless activities, amusement and events. Its a great place to spend weekend with family, friends and kids. I love the Australia zoo and North Stradbroke Island the most. Enjoying visiting Brisbane. Thanks.

#3 AussieDude

AussieDude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 12 May 2016 - 09:27 PM

All 5 Major cities in one month is pretty ambitious.  Remember that air travel between them is the only real alternative.

In order of priority I would visit (I admit I am no fan of Brisbane); sorry Catalinaresort;

1. Sydney
  2. Melbourne
  3. Adelaide and the Barossa
  4. Skip Brisbane and go to Cairns
  5. If you have the $$ and the time Perth.  Its 5 hours flying from Sydney.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users