vrahul1984

Looking To Spend Holidays In Australia (Perth - Adelaide - Sydney - Brisbane)

Hey Guys, I am a small scale businessman here in India & am planning to spend one month long holidays in Australia. I don't want to consult any travel agent as they plan trip as per their convenience. So, i am here to plan my schedule with your support. I want to travel across Perth, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney & Adelaide but am not sure about the right time to visit there. I searched a lot on internet & found few facts based informational sites but still its not sufficient. 

Looking forward to have best support from the forum.

Regards !

For me, the best time to visit Australia is either Spring (September – November) or Autumn (March – May), not too hot nor too cold. Brisbane is a beautiful place with full of fun, music, colors with endless activities, amusement and events. Its a great place to spend weekend with family, friends and kids. I love the Australia zoo and North Stradbroke Island the most. Enjoying visiting Brisbane. Thanks.

All 5 Major cities in one month is pretty ambitious.  Remember that air travel between them is the only real alternative.

In order of priority I would visit (I admit I am no fan of Brisbane); sorry Catalinaresort;

1. Sydney
  2. Melbourne
  3. Adelaide and the Barossa
  4. Skip Brisbane and go to Cairns
  5. If you have the $$ and the time Perth.  Its 5 hours flying from Sydney.