I received some information from a migration agent below. My question is - do I need a minimum off four people to sign a Form 888? It reads two from Australia and two from overseas. When i applied alone online for a PMV in Aug 2015, I only gave two Form 888's from Australian relatives who met us while on vacation where my fiancee lives in the Philippines. Is this enough? as obviously this is a crucial part of the application.
- You have to write the story of your relationship (guidelines on the relationship information) (good example attached) – You can write it on an A4 paper or Notary Public Declarations/Affidavits
- Form 80 for her to complete
- Form 956 – each of you need to sign it. (one Form each)
- Family details – both families details
- Form 888 for your family and friends to complete. (good example attached) – I need at least 2 from family or friends from Australia
- Character Booklet – how to obtain Police Clearance from the countries where Maria lived for more than 12 months in the last 10 years
- Below the guidelines for your family and friends overseas to write their declarations: (they can write on a plain A4 paper, sign and date it and attach an ID document with a photograph or they can do Notary Public Declarations/Affidavits – if the document is not in English it must be translated) – I need at least 2 declarations from overseas.
- How long they know about the relationship for
- Details they know about how you met each other
- How often they talk/meet with you
- What they know about you and your family
- What their feelings are about your relationship and how they see it in the future
- Any other information they would like to add
Yet the gov website says just two copies are required.
- Two copies of Form 888Statutory declaration by a supporting witness in relation to a Partner or a Prospective Marriage visa application (84 kB PDF) (to be completed by two Australian citizens or permanent residents who have personal knowledge of your partner relationship).