yahoo

Partner Visas For 2016 Applications

7 hours ago, Ray said:

Hi All,

I am now lodging 801 application for my partner. Do I need to provide another sponsorship application Form 40SP as earlier provided for 820 temporary visa?

I didn't find any link or information on this aspect. Can anybody please advise

Hi Ray how here and follow from step 5 

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/801-/Partner-visa-(subclasses-820-and-801)-document-checklist#tab-content-1

Hey All 

can some one plz send me the link to the AFP So I can apply for hubby’s police check as I’m getting different sites with different prices I want the link that immigration tells ppl to use plz 

thx 

Hi everyone,

I applied subclass 309 in 15th Sep 2016 then I got visa 309 in 9th May 2017. I have been in Australia from 28th May 2017 until now. I applied subclass 100 in 29th August 2018. Can I ask when I get visa 100 ( PR) pls ?

I want to have it as soon as possible so we can buy house together

Thanks all

5 minutes ago, Phuong Libreri said:

Hi everyone,

I applied subclass 309 in 15th Sep 2016 then I got visa 309 in 9th May 2017. I have been in Australia from 28th May 2017 until now. I applied subclass 100 in 29th August 2018. Can I ask when I get visa 100 ( PR) pls ?

I want to have it as soon as possible so we can buy house together

I called immigration a few weeks ago and they said this to me 

Processing time is 75% is between 13 months to 17 months 

90% is between 17 months to 23 months

you just have to

be patient 

5 minutes ago, Phuong Libreri said:

Thanks all

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 12:28 PM, Amii said:

Hey All 

im going to be applying for my husband’s next stage of visa 100 (permenant residance) form 888 requires a family member to do a statutory declaration but I have a problem me and my family don’t get along as we have personal issues and they don’t get along with my husband. What can I do and can his family do a stat dec for us. 

Hello Amii,

You can ask your best friends or your husband's best friends who know your relationship , they can help you to do form 888. They don't requires a family member to do it. so no worries too much about that.

Good luck guy

4 minutes ago, Amii said:

I called immigration a few weeks ago and they said this to me 

Processing time is 75% is between 13 months to 17 months 

90% is between 17 months to 23 months

you just have to

be patient 

Thanks Amii ,

I have some friends. They applied visa 100 by post same my time but after 2 weeks they got visa 100. how they are lucky. Even I and my husband have many evidence for our relationship. I have good relationship with my husband's family as well. we are living with my mother in law and stepdad until we buy house. Anyway, just wait

1 minute ago, Phuong Libreri said:

Thanks Amii ,

I have some friends. They applied visa 100 by post same my time but after 2 weeks they got visa 100. how they are lucky. Even I and my husband have many evidence for our relationship. I have good relationship with my husband's family as well. we are living with my mother in law and stepdad until we buy house. Anyway, just wait

No worries phong each case is different and I guess it is luck just be patient and u will b granted soon 

1 minute ago, Phuong Libreri said:

Thank dear,

Good luck to you xx

Thx I still havnt done it yet as I’m waiting for my printer/scanner/photocopy to be posted out as I ordered from online along with ink for the printer hopefully soon 

Hi All,

Just wanted to share our journey timelines.

Applicant country: India

Application Type: Online (no agent, did it ourselves)

309 DOL: 5th April 2016

PCC and medicals submitted: May 2016

My wife came to Australia on Visitor Visa in May 2016( 6 months Visa)

309 Granted: 27th Jan 2017

100 eligibility: 5th April 2018

100 DOL: 15th April 2018(included PCC)

100 Granted: 31st Aug 2018!!

We were surprised to get the 100 in 3.5 months as we were not expecting for atleast a year and more. May be got lucky..

For all those who are waiting for the grant just be patient and you will get the good news soon. Know its a pain but cant do much as its all upto immigration department. Only thing we can do is to submit as much evidence as possible.

Dont know how they process but my friend's wife got her 100 granted within 6 weeks earlier this year.

Congratulations guy,

I wish my visa will be granted soon same you. I applied 6 weeks already. now I jus wait and wait. One thing I want to ask that I just changed my family name, I took my husband's family name. After I get change of name certificate, Do I update to immigration department ?

Hey All 

i have two questions 

does this applicant have a national identity card 

Does this applicant have other identity documents 

those documents can it include his birth certificate and his international licence 

can I fill out the application in block letters 

6 minutes ago, Amii said:

Hey All 

i have two questions 

does this applicant have a national identity card 

Does this applicant have other identity documents 

those documents can it include his birth certificate and his international licence 

can I fill out the application in block letters 

I wouldn't worry about International Drivers licence. It is not acceptable ID in any event.

The birth certificate is provided elsewhere in the application. 

gRP3y0B.jpg

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

3 minutes ago, AFV said:

I wouldn't worry about International Drivers licence. It is not acceptable ID in any event.

3 minutes ago, AFV said:

Ok thx 

so I will answer no to both questions as the only identity thing I remember putting on his form 80 and 47sp was his birth certificate as I can’t remember exactly if I put his identity card 

I have a problem now it won’t let me continue it saying there’s an error I’m on 4/21 

where it says confirm the following information is correct 

I clicked yes and when I click on next it says an error occurred 

should I delete it and re do it or what 

having trouble answering these questions as i have no idea how to start or say and if anyone can just give some examples would be great thx 

Give details of the financial aspects of the relationship.

Give details of the nature of the household.

Give details of the social aspects of the relationship

Give details of the nature of the commitment the applicant and the sponsor have to each other.

Give details of the development of the relationship from the date the applicant was granted the temporary visa.

Note from Admin: Please keep this thread on issues to deal with partner visa processing, and not just to ask general questions relating to partner visa applications. A new topic should be started for general questions.

Your question has been moved here: Details of the relationship. Australian partner visa

Quick update, 

I am the sponsor, 

Mrs applied for 309/100 in Jan 2016, got her 309 approved after 13 months in Feb 2017.

We applied for 100 in Jan 2018 and got it approved Oct 2018. 

The forum has been very handy, key is to provide all information as soon as possible to the department and things fall into place.

Good luck to you all. 

hi guys, 

going through this forum and othher forums bring back lot of memories,  use to scroll through and post  all the time when i wasnt issued 309. 

and yesteday after applying merely 3 months ago for my 309 , i was surprised when i got granted the 100  visa, wasnt expecting in my near dreams. 

didnt eve loaded the form 888, just the police clearance thats all they asked for. 

was going throught he forum and was seeing lot of people getting the subclass 100 in matter of months, but iwas expecting to wait for like 17-20 months. 

thanks guys.