yahoo

Partner Visas For 2016 Applications

I also have a question when you get granted your partner visa when does the commencement date start, when you get the grant? Or when you enter the country?

Hi Steven, The visa is valid from the date of grant, however if you dont enter the country and your partner dies then the visa is cancelled. So best to activate quickly.

There was an unfortunate case where a spouse (female) was on the plane and arrived at 11pm in Australia and the husband passed away at 9pm. The visa was cancelled because not valid due to no sponsor.

This is a 2 stage process and if the applicant was onshore then the visa can go to PR.

DATE OF LODGEMENT : 14.2 17

SPONSER : AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN

APPLICANT : INDIAN CITIZEN

FIRST EMAIL BY EMBASSY : 16.2.17

REQUESTED  FROM SPONSOR:   

AFP NPC                                                                                                    ---- PROVIDED {}

INDIAN PCC                                                                                                 -----WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR AUSSIE  CITIZENS TO GET INDIAN PCC. IT IS SAID TO                                                                                                                            OBTAIN FROM REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE. BUT WHAT IS THE PROCESS?

REQUESTED FROM APPLICANT: 

INDIAN PCC                                                                                           ----PROVIDED

MEDICAL                                                                                                ----ON SCHEDULE  

MY QUERY IS-       HOW DOES AN AUSSIE CITIZEN GET INDIAN PCC AND WHERE TO APPLY IT FROM? THE EMBASSY HAS ASKED TO PROVIDE A INDIAN PCC FOR SPONSOR FROM REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE, THOUGH THE SPONSOR IS AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN.PLEASE GUIDE US ABOUTHE PROCESS TO OBTAIN INDIAN PCC FOR SPONSER WHO IS AUSTRAILAN PASSPORT HOLDER    

THANKSS. 

Resident non-citizens: Apply in person to the Foreigners Registration Office (FRRO) of your state of residence in India.

Hello, a quesion for the audience... especially the immigration agents in here..

Once they asked to upload the police check for the second time to actualize the date of it, and after all the rest of the documents have been already provided (forms, medicals, etc etc) is there an average time on which the decision is made?

I was required to upload both Mexican and Dominican Republic police checks (since I lived for more than 12 months on each country) which I did last week... so what can I expect??? I am on my 13th month of processing time in Ottawa...I feel lt comming, but I dont know if that is only hopeful thinking from my part

Comments please

Cheers

Eddy

Also some good news here...

Have a grant letter sitting in my emails. Not sure if I've gone straight to 100 but have to leave Oz for it all to be issued.

Just over 5.5 months and I'm done. 3 days earlier and it would have been before I landed in Oz but I've got no issues being back before 11/09/17.

Uhtred that's fantastic news! I was wondering when it would be your turn. Such a shame it wasn't a few days earlier but at least you can celebrate together!! We are about to upload our extra paperwork so fingers crossed

Have a grant letter sitting in my emails. Not sure if I've gone straight to 100 but have to leave Oz for it all to be issued.

Just over 5.5 months and I'm done. 3 days earlier and it would have been before I landed in Oz but I've got no issues being back before 11/09/17.

Congrats, great news. At long last. Still nothing here.

Congratz enjoy

Congratulations mate

Hey Amit good luck for ur interview today.

Wish u all the best.

Just go in their with confidence and be honest and you will be fine. Cheers

Hey Jason8829

Thx mate I did the interview it was good but the interviewer at the beginning was conducting the interview in English then she wanted me to continue in arabic which made upset because my arabic is not that strong but I talked to her other then that it was good. Hopefully we get good news my husband still needs to do his medicals unless they by pass it. I asked how long will the process takes she replied 9 to 12 months for offshore partner 309/100 and that I applied in October so have to process before me hope all good and we hear from them soon.

Hey Jason8829

Thx mate I did the interview it was good but the interviewer at the beginning was conducting the interview in English then she wanted me to continue in arabic which made upset because my arabic is not that strong but I talked to her other then that it was good. Hopefully we get good news my husband still needs to do his medicals unless they by pass it. I asked how long will the process takes she replied 9 to 12 months for offshore partner 309/100 and that I applied in October so have to process before me hope all good and we hear from them soon.

Good luck I hope u get your grant asap

Hi Ammi,

Here in India you just need to give a phone call to the doctor and they give you appointment. I am sure the process is same everywhere to book for a medical appointment.

You need to get the medical done only from a panel physian which you can find online.

When you go to doctor you need to carry your HAP id i.e., your medical referral letter and passport.

Hope it helps

Hi all,

So today we received an email requesting additional info regarding evidence of my separation from my former partner.

"Provide a certified copy of your divorce certificate or equivalent"

On the application we clearly stated that I was separated and not divorced, so my question now is - what can i provide to the department that will meet this request?

I have consent orders from the court which shows we split all assets, finances and any other mutual arrangements, with my former partner. As I am not divorced (divorce can only be granted after 12 months separation, I am now 18 mths separated) what else can i provide as evidence requested?