patner visa pmv pmv partner

2204 replies to this topic

#2201 Res

Res

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted Today, 02:02 AM

Hi. We were told by Australian high commission India that quota is full till June end, our visa might be finalized in July.
Application date 25-11-17. Fingers crossed there won't be more delays.

What visa did you apply for? I didn't think partner visas could be capped (see border.gov.au). 

#2202 Paul O

Paul O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted Today, 02:32 PM

H

What visa did you apply for? I didn't think partner visas could be capped (see border.gov.au). 

Hi Res. Yes partner visas have limited numbers each year. as do all other family visas except child visas

#2203 Jas Pabla

Jas Pabla

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted Today, 07:02 PM

Hi guys, just want to share my experience

applied offshore 309/100 through migration agent online on 29 June 2016.

immigration requested medical and PCC on 11 August 2016.

submitted both on 15 August 2016. status changed to Assessment in progress.

while i was waiting for any result

applied for tourist visa 600 on 17 April 2017

it was in processing for more than 50 days but nothing happened until My Case Officer called on 8 June 2017 and asked few questions about relationship and child in regards to my Partner visa application.

Case Officer called again on 9 June 2017 and said she have granted me the visa. i got the Sub Class 100 straight way as i was in relationship for more than 2 years and have a child. she also said that i have to withdraw my tourist visa asap. because we can't get any other visa if we are granted 309 or 100 else it will override our visa status. its the rule i think.

I appreciate all the people here in this forum to support each other with the necessary information.

Guys Thanks a lot for the help and support. keep sharing and helping. 

This waiting is very frustrating and all the info over here gives a bit of peace of mind.

Try to lodge the decision ready applications people.

#2204 manimehra22

manimehra22

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted Today, 08:39 PM

Congrats jass pabla.
So your visa grant date is 9 june 2017.
Can you plz share name of your CO?

#2205 Sun180

Sun180

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted Today, 09:54 PM

Sun 180. It will be good if that happens but you cannot give false hope. The migration act prevents grants when the quota is reached until the new quota is announced. No matter if there are sackings or staff leaving.
The worst case scenario is a few extra weeks so why the rush. Be patient all. It is not a competition.

Congrats jess

Sun 180. It will be good if that happens but you cannot give false hope. The migration act prevents grants when the quota is reached until the new quota is announced. No matter if there are sackings or staff leaving.
The worst case scenario is a few extra weeks so why the rush. Be patient all. It is not a competition.

Congrats jess pabla

Paul o mate what would you say now that jess is giving false hopes as well got visa same as me on 9th June mate you never know how immigration will work & assess the appications so pls don't make blind judgment & discourage people

I know it's not a competition I was just trying to help

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: patner visa pmv, pmv, partner

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)