Posted 09 January 2017 - 07:21 PM

#1342 Aussie_83

Aussie_83

Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:17 PM

It just means what it says, they have had a look at the sponsor and checked that the sponsor is valid.
Ultimately it doesn't mean much just one check done and continue to wait.

#1343 Australiaturkey

Australiaturkey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:09 PM

#1344 Aussie_83

Aussie_83

Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 05:42 AM

Ultimately the online statuses mean nothing, they are more a pain then anything. Many go from submitted to approved with no changes.
Same with the final decision queue. You can be in it for a day to 8 months.

#1345 Paul O

Paul O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:51 AM

Hi guys!

Applied September 2016. Off shore turkey.
I logged into my immiaccount today and now on the sponsors application it says "approved" next to it.
What does this mean?
The applicants section still says received.
If someone knows or was/is in the same situation please reply.

Thanks

Australiatrukey: What it means "Sponsor Approved" relates to the coming changes in Regulations for the partner visa.
In the future the partner needs to be approved before a visa can be submitted. This is Immigration preparing the website in advance but expect it soon

#1346 June22

June22

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:15 PM

Happy New year Everyone..
Logged in after so long..

#1347 sam.sam

sam.sam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:04 PM

Hello.

Just wondering to know IF changing visa from pmv300 to 309 does applicant get bridging visa? Or it depends on personal situations?

Cheers
Sam

#1348 Australiaturkey

Australiaturkey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:01 PM

#1349 Ali

Ali

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:19 PM

Hi Everyone,

My wife had a phone interview a few weeks ago, then they asked for more docs.. We submitted those.. and now they have asked for us to submit Form 1229..

Are we getting closer to approval..?? any guesses..??

Thanks

#1350 LetLoveRule

LetLoveRule

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationAustralia (from The Netherlands)

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:21 PM

Hi everyone,

It's great to read all of your experiences and provided information. Very helpful, keep it up.

I was hoping to read a bit more from people that have applied for an onshore Partner Visa? We have applied just over 6 months ago (I'm from a low risk country, the Netherlands), no update yet. Workmate from UK hasn't heard anything yet either. Current processing time on DIBP's website is 13 months.

Also, I have posted a new topic in the Bridging Visa section. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers and good luck to all

#1351 Uhtred

Uhtred

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:42 PM

Any 2016 offshore applicants had a grant in 2017 yet out of curiosity?

#1352 eddycab

eddycab

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:20 AM

Hi guys, 

I submitted my 300 prospective marriage visa in february 2016 trough the Ottawa High Comission

My road has been a rocky one cause my ex didnt wanted to help me by doing the medicals to my non migrating kids, but finally after the CO gave me few extensions to comply I managed to do them in december.

My case is now heading to the 12th month now, but still nothing from the CO. They were on leave in Canada until the 3rd January.

Any body has experience with Canada High Comission?

My girlfriend and I are so exhausted... We have 7 months without seeing each other by diferent causes we cant control...

Eddy

#1353 Aussie_83

Aussie_83

Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:55 AM

Sam Sam no bridging visa as it is still a offshore application

#1354 Jason8829

Jason8829

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:17 PM

Hey guys

Just a quick info,

In immi accoun last update status -------- last updated on 10 Jan 2017,but I haven't updated anything online.
But my application status says, assessment in progress

So does it mean there is any movement on my application

Just wondering ,If we get a case officer how will we find out, is there any section in immi account says we have case officer.

Thanks
Good luck all for your visas.

#1355 Musnya

Musnya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:09 PM

Applied 3may 2016 ans still waiting for any contact from immi, but succesfully applied for a visitors visa 19 dec and was granted 4 january.... say the patner visa is granted whilst i m stll in Australia, do i rally have to go back to the country where i lodged my application or i just have to get out of australia

#1356 Lindsay~

Lindsay~

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:13 PM

Applied 3may 2016 ans still waiting for any contact from immi, but succesfully applied for a visitors visa 19 dec and was granted 4 january.... say the patner visa is granted whilst i m stll in Australia, do i rally have to go back to the country where i lodged my application or i just have to get out of australia

No you just need to go to any other country for a number of days, and you'll have to inform them about it.
Nice work with the visitor visa! Have a great time!

#1357 GGMC

GGMC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:16 PM

Hi, All,

I have a very important query  my visa was approved already last November  2016.  I made an update on the  passport details of my daughter  yesterday (Wednesday) through online  because  i submitted my application online  but until now I checked VEVO the  visa details  of my daughter was same with the old passport. 

I had a stupid mistake  I said  the passport is EXPIRED it should not be because it will expire  August  2017. I should just clicked the  CANCELLED because I changed her passport because it will expire this year  and might be  very important to change it before we fly.

What  should  I do ? Until now not yet updated on VEVO the new passport of my daughter . 

Kindly help me . Thank you ...

#1358 merisa.s

merisa.s

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:33 PM

Hey guys,

My partner has been called in for an interview in Vienna for our visa. Are there any questions apart from the obvious that were asked, just so that I can make sure he is prepared.
Were you required to bring anything to your interviews when you went? Additional documentation that wasn't submitted on the immi account?

Thank you

#1359 Aussie_83

Aussie_83

Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 01:55 AM

GGMC it's been less than 24 hours, it doesn't happen automatically. Off memory allow 2 weeks

#1360 GGMC

GGMC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 02:01 AM

GGMC it's been less than 24 hours, it doesn't happen automatically. Off memory allow 2 weeks

Hi, Aussie_83 . Thank you for your reply  .  I hope soonest.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: patner visa pmv, pmv, partner

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Phinlee