December28

Pmv After Two Visitor Visa Refusal

Hi,

we have applied for PMV through an agent in Sydney in late December 2015.Before that I had two visitor visa refused.I am from High risk country.I have been reading in this forum that visitor visa is more likely to approved after the submission of partner visa.But my partner in Sydney is worried that two previous refusal will make our applcation a complicated one and we should not go ahead with another visitor visa.Will my previous refusal of visitor visa make my application complicated??

We have been in long distance relationship since February 2014 and we have met each other.And we have travelled a lot in those two years.We have almost all the evidence require for the PMV.

Thank you

Previous refusals are no concern as long as you have not violated any visa conditions when in australia.

The PMV will be assessed on your current standing.

Good luck..

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.