What is the best option to bring my wife's kids to Australia to live. ?
My Filipino wife and I have lodged our partner visa a few months ago. We fit all the requirements.
As my wife lives in Australia and the kids don't, we cannot put her two kids on the partner visa. What options do we have for the kids?
Back ground info
- Wife is on higher education student visa expires Sep 2016, Bridging visa A grated for after Sept and Partner visa lodged. I need change bridging visa from A to B next few weeks for multiple entry's
- Two kids 4 & 8 years still in Philippines living with grand mother and American step father.
- We are legally married and live in Australia
- Kids are not on the student visa.
- I am not the father of the kids.
Any help would be very much appreciated