Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi! Im on a 457 visa and trying to get my children here.. Im unmarried and my children are minors.. The immigration asking for official court document for custody.. im not sure what to get from philippines.. any one has same situation??? please help...

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now