4 replies to this topic

#1 aus_visa

aus_visa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 08:51 PM

DEAR ACTIVE MEMBER 

Please help me to fill the form 1419 , I have given the following answers of the question. Please draft it properly if you can:

29. Why do you want to visit Australia?

Include details of any dates that are of special significance to your visit.

Ans: TO MEET MY REAL BROTHER FOR 3 WEEKS TO AVAIL MY ANNUAL LEAVES. 

40 . Give details of how you will maintain yourself financially while you are
in Australia

Ans: ACCORDING TO MY JOB PROFILE, I AM GETTING A SALARY 130,000 PAK RUPEES(1679 AUS DOLLAR)  AND HAVING A BANK STATEMENT OF 750,0000 APPROX(9685 AUS DOLLAR), PAYSLIP IS ATTACHED HERE. , I AM ALSO A TAX PAYER,MY TAX RETURNS ARE ALSO ATTACHED HERE. MY REAL BROTHER WHO IS CURRENTLY SETTLED IN AUSTRALIA IS ALSO SPONSORING ME. HIS SPONSORSHIP AND OTHER DOCUMENTS ARE ALSO ATTACHED . 

further, in check list, they ask about the letter from the employer to get leave , I request to employer for it, he made me a letter only mention that my designation and period of starting .This letter to enough. Whether I shouid check on the check list for leave or not.  

Regards,
 Faraz. 

#2 AussieDude

AussieDude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 17 June 2016 - 09:02 PM

It looks likes you have it all in order.  Try to get a letter from the employer that states you have 3 week paid leave, you are expected back, and you are paid weekly etc.  Male sure the person who signs can be contacted (have their email and work phone number).

Make sure you pay slips match you bank statements.

You have it all covered.

1. proof f money for trip
  2. proof of job
  3. proof of employer expecting you back
  4. a modest 3 week trip (not 3 months)

No issues, enjoy Australia !

#3 aus_visa

aus_visa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 09:43 PM

Dear 

I have asked from my employer, he just give me the letter on which it is mentioned that my designation and joining date and brief intro of my organization. My organization didn't give  the leave letter. Although leave balance  can be find from web based HR management system. These leave balance can be included in the documents or not

I also got the signed  pay slps, tax returns and contract letter, bank statement(approx 10K Aus dollar) , FRC of my children(wife +3 children, proof from children school. 

Is it the replacement of leave letter.

Regards

faraz 

#4 AussieDude

AussieDude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 17 June 2016 - 10:28 PM

Print out the HR website, and offer to handover the passwords to IMMI if required.  They will never ask for them but the offer is a statement of good character.

Make sure the payslips match the bank statements exactly.  For every payslip there is a bank deposit, include at least 6 months of you can.

Although your employer will not give a letter, this is common for asian companies, be sure to provide the phone number for the HR department.  They will rarely refuse a call from the Australian High Commission.  

Include a short history of your employment. Date Started, detail every leave you have, show that you have leave offering.

Be sure to include the letter from the school and copies of the kids birth certificates (translated)  Having children at home is very good reason for you to return.

#5 aus_visa

aus_visa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 10:57 AM

Dear 

Thanks for quick response. I have attached all those things like payslips(match exactly with bank statement because my account is salary account), Birth certificates etc etc. As schools are closed due to summat vacation, children result card copes is sufficient or I have to get the certificate from children's school. Now finally I write the answer to justify the question 40:

Q: 40 Give details of how you will maintain yourself financially while you are
in Australia
My AnswerI am financially sound and strong and meet all expenses during my stay in Australia , I am getting a salary  of 130,000 Pak Rupees(1679 AUS DOLLAR) per month and having  a bank statement  Of 750,0000 APPROX(9685 AUS DOLLAR), Bank statement & Payslips are also attached. Further, I am a Tax payer, My Tax Returns are  also attached. 
My real brother who is recently settled in Australia is also  sponsoring me and accommodate me in Australia. His sponsorship  and other documents are also attached.  I will stay for  3 weeks after avail my annual leaves to spend some time with my brother and his family.  As my leave approval system is on web based HR system , you can verify my leave balance from the official HR web site address(http://www.xyz.com/yyye/login.php). I can provide the username and password to access my leave balance on above mentioned web site,  if  required. Hard copy of leave balance is also attached. 

I should mention in the form that my other relative lives in australia( like my cousin ) and give the particulars cousins family

Now what you say? Is it cover all the things or further to be added. 

Regards

Faraz

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 1419, sponsor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users