4 replies to this topic

#1 Amit

Amit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 02:42 AM

Hi everyone,

i had applied for an student visa under ELICOS 570 Temp class about 9 months ago from India. i had gone through the medicals and other formalities and after that my agents gave me a VLN number. 

in first 30-35 days whenever i tried to check the status of this VLN Number result shown to me was NO MATCH FOUNDED. after this time period status turned to YOUR VISA APPLICATION IS RECEIVED.

Now today when i checked my status after around 25-28 days, status shown today is YOUR PASSPORT/DOCUMENTS/ NOTIFICATION LETTER HAS BEEN HANDED OVER/ DISPATCHED/EMAILED TO APPLICANT/REPRESENTATIVE ON 13/07/2016.

Please help me, what does that mean. my agents is providing me every update like medical, vln number etc. but today they have not called me yet.  my agent had made an email id on my name but never given me password for that id by saying that it will remain to them only.

i want to know from where i can check result of my visa application and is it true that i will get this result on my address??? Plz Help

#2 Aussie_83

Aussie_83

Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 08:54 AM

However contact was nominated when you applied is how they contact you. From what you have said I would imagine it would be emailed to your agent.
  • Amit likes this

#3 Amit

Amit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 05:56 PM

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY. I HAVE ASKED MY AGENT ABOUT THE RESULT BUT THEY SAID IT HAVE REACHED TO THEIR LAWYER IN AUSTRALIA AND THEY WILL INFORM ME ABOUT THE RESULT IN EVENING. SO I AM WAITING WITH MY FINGERS CROSSED 

#4 June22

June22

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 12:30 AM

Heyee Amit ..

From where You have applied ??
I mean from which City ??

#5 bhanu_d

bhanu_d

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 01:35 AM

Hi

I applied for business VISA on 18 July from Bangalore, India and today i see the status as :

Your Visa Application Status Your Passport / Document/Notification Letter has been handed over / Dispatched/Emailed to Applicant / Representative on 22/07/2016.

However, I have not received my VISA yet.  Since my employer is applying for the VISA, I have to go through my travel desk and the travel executive says my VISA is yet to come. 

Please help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users