NewPete

Partner Visa Subclass 461 Visa Processing Time

hi Aaliyah.

my DOL is 10 april 2017 at AHC new delhi INDIA.

received request for indian PCC and medical examination on 9th may 2017.

medical and pcc both submitted on 11 may.

after that still waiting. no reply from CO. finger crossed..

Aaliyah any update in yours case??

No my friend still no update. I logged mine on the 13th march and I haven't received any communication whatsoever, today marks 3 months of my application.

Anyone applied from New Zealand to Australia 461 visa? My wife applied in Jan 2017 - medical and PCC done end of June  and now its been 7months since lodgment but still no visa ? Anyone got any idea after giving medical and PCC ,how long does it take ?

Thanks

I have lodged my application last February 8, 2017. I already had both my medical and insurance done. It's August now and I haven't heard back from them. Does anyone know which Month are they working on now? Thank you.

I have lodged my application last February 8, 2017. I already had both my medical and insurance done. It's August now and I haven't heard back from them. Does anyone know which Month are they working on now? Thank you.

hi Ads, I lodged my 461 in October 2016 and got visa approved in March 2017. Hopefully you will hear back from them this month or next month!

Has anybody applied from inside of Australia? I'm a UK citizen applying whilst on a Working Holiday Visa here, I need to know if the bridging Visa is automatically provided while the 461 is processed??

not sure if anyone replied to you on dis, but yea IMMI will email you a bridging visa while your visa is being processed so you can travel within Aussie. if you want to travel overseas, you'll need to pay some extra $$