Jump to content

* * * * * 1 votes

Resident Return Visa For Child

rrv return resident

1 reply to this topic

#1 sabatahi



  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 01:24 PM

I and a mother of 8 yr girl who had migrated to Australia in August 2009 on skilled migration vsia 175 with my 10 month child that time(her) then also along with my abusive partner that time. After migrating to Australia my violent abusive partner had escalated his abuse with me and my child and I was forced to send back my daughter to India to my parents. There was no family court order when I left her in India in Dec 2010 and she holded permanent visa 175 secondary . The marriage broke in 2009 as ofcourse  my ex was brutal and violent and he is still living in Australia and i have got his no whereabouts nor do we intend to contact each other now
Eventually i got back to Australia again in 2011 and now I am an Australian citizen since 2013. I want to bring back my child to australia now and her PR visa has expired in Aug 2014. What visa do i need to apply to get her back and if after the vsia is granted if there are compelling reasons that my child still cannot come to Australia because of my abusive partner then what will be the implications after visa been granted then

#2 AussieDude



  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 02 September 2016 - 08:32 PM

This is very complex.  You will need an agent.


The initial removal of the child, without consent of the other parent or the Courts, is a serious problem.  Despite the circumstances being very valid.


Please get an agent that is experienced in Indian Family Law.  They will set the storey straight and make a clean application.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rrv, return resident

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users