- - - - -

It Has Been 2 Months Since I Have Lodged A Student (Subclass 570) Visa For Elicos Study, And Immiaccount Isn't Updating. Is This Normal?

elicos student

No replies to this topic

#1 tinozhang

tinozhang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 12:53 PM

Hello,

I am a Chinese national, and I am residing in Guangzhou, China, where I am applying from.

It has been 2 months since I have lodged the application for ELICOS on ImmiAccount. The consulate has called and asked some questions and said they will report to the "above" and get back to me, and that was about 3 weeks ago. My ImmiAccount's status kept showing to be "Received," and there is no notification for me to submit more documents. I passed my health examination. My questions are:

1. is it normal to wait this long for the ELICOS visa?

2. I tried to write inquiries online (https://www.border.g...sa-enquiry-form), but I have gotten no response. Did you get any response by filling out such form? Is you "nominated e-mail address" the e-mail address you used to fill out the application, or the one that you designated for the department of immigration to contact you through?

3. Will they try to e-mail you when they want you to submit more documents?

4. How else can I reach them to ask about the progress of my visa application, other than calling the 131 881 number? (I can never get through to them!!)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

cheers!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: elicos, student

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users