CEJ

Pmv - How Much Evidence?

Hello, my partner and I are applying for a PMV in the near future and I am wondering if anyone has any insight into how many whatsapp messsages you should submit, lists of Skype calls, Facebook messenger messages. We litterally have hundreds of pages and I am not sure how much to submit.
Thank you in advance!

we lodged our application on the 20th August 2016. When we built our folder our migration agent asked us some samples of fb private messages and skype calls throughout the past months since he left ( January 2015) and the best ones I have is the detailed phone bills for the last 10 months or so that show that we text each others numbers almost everyday.

I provided a full list of communication to my fiancee and her immediate family (parents and siblings)

VIBER

date/time, recipient, incoming or outgoing

- date/time, recipient, duration

- also included calls with no response

PHONE CALLS

- date/time, recipient, duration

"SNAPSHOT OF WHATSAPP COMMUNICATION"

Included 1-2 conversations per week (spanning a 4 year period). Each conversation was at least 3 lines long.

- date/time, recipient, message

For WhatsApp, I found it easiest to convert the text file into a excel file (using find/replace in notepad, then opening in Excel as a character separated variable file).

Hi everyone!

Maybe could someone give me advise:

my partner is getting citizenship atm in australia. And we are about to apply PMV300visa next week. So this is an issue? Should we have wait until he get citizenship Or can we apply for a visa now and just later upload changed info??

Please help

Thank you