No replies to this topic

#1 fahadmalik09

fahadmalik09

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 08:06 PM

Dear Team members, 

This is my first post about Visa query. Hope i get prompt reply by our reputed and senior members of this forum.

I have completed my engineering in compute science. 2004-08. 
I went to Au for higher studies, but unfortunately returned back after completing 1st semester and scored 70% marks. No degree is allotted because i didn't completed my full program. I joined a company of my brother and gained 2.5 years experience but not related to my field. Then i decided to start my own venture and established in 2012. It was directly related to my field as Its an ecommerce company.I have all necessary documents to justify about my company. 

Problems :

1. I have 4.3 years experience in my field. I have experience of 6.8 Years but in two different field. If i go to ACS, then i can show my self employed experience. What about me remaining 2.5 years Sales and marketing experience. Will it count towards my total experience ? And which assessing authority i have to show proof for Sales and marketing experience. 

2. Decided to give IELTS, but i 8 band individual is difficult. Target 7 Band in each. PTE is new for me, and i cannot repeat exact statement as per audio. So i decided to go for IELTS. Is it recommended ?

3. I calculated my points for 3 years and more experience, it comes to 55 Points with 6 Band, 60 for 7 band and 70 for 8 Band IELTS. Should i submit ACS for my 4.3 years experience self employed. ?

4. If i submit 4.3 + 2.5 Years experience in two different field, will it effect my visa ? 

5. Should i wait till July 2017 to get complete 5 years experience for ACS ?

6. Should i Apply for 190 visa also. I have significant exposure of Victoria as i was there in 2009 and know almost everything about Victoria(Melbourne).

7. I have to pay fees for both the visa separately, Visa 189-190 ?

8. Should i hire any consultancy for all these steps, or should i do it by myself ? Consultancy fees is 600 AUD mad.gif

Thats it :-) biggrin.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: visa 189, visa 190, acs, employment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users