1 reply to this topic

#1 lohiarahul

lohiarahul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 05:04 PM

I HAVE APPLIED UNDER SKILLED MIGRATION SUB CLASS 189 VISA

I have a query and I have tried reaching out to both SkillSelect and ACS(Assessment authority) and they said that they cannot help. Could you please help me with the following or atleast direct me to the right authorities?

I have all documents for all the 8 (almost) years of my experience. However, I missed out on a few while sending them to the assessing authority and they could verify only the most recent 3.5 (approximately) years. For the rest they have marked it as "UNABLE TO VERIFY BECAUSE OF INSUFFICIENT DOCUMENTS"

I have entered all 8 years in my EOI and claimed a total of 70 points. I am worried that the immigration authorities would consider it as a false claim against the assessment certificate according to which I can claim only 65 points.

Should I lose the years of experience that hasn't been verified by ACS (Assessment authority) from the EOI or wait till I am asked for additional documents to verify my claim?

#2 AussieDude

AussieDude

Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 05 November 2016 - 01:53 AM

You must be able to verify your claim, and you have not accounted for all 8 years.  Do you have documents for beyound 3 years.

If not Immi assume your experience is only 3.5 years.

Do u have the documents?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 189, pr, skilled migration, acs, eoi, australia, documents

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users