- - - - -

Indonesian With Singapore Pr, Applying For Subclass 820 Onshore Via Tourist Visa Subclass 600

subclass 820 subclass 600 indonesian singapore pr

4 replies to this topic

#1 jayson

jayson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 01:33 AM

Hi All,

This is my first time here. This problem has been stressing me out. Hope some one can shed some light. Hope someone  is experienced with Indonesian applying subclass 820 visa subclass 600 to be onshore application. 

Me: Singaporean + Australian PR 

Her: Indonesian + Singapore PR 

Plan

1 - Get married in Singapore at 2017 

2 - Apply for subclass 600 tourist visa and enter Perth

3 - Apply for onshore 820 partner visa and get bridging visa so that she can stay here with me (Married status)

Questions

1 - If she were to apply for subclass 600 to enter perth, will her visa be tagged with condition 8503 - no further stay? 

2 - If she able to successfully apply subclass 820 and eventually get the bridging visa A, will she be entitle to work and medicare?

3 - How long is the processing time for indonesian applying subclass 820 in Perth? or if not applying sub309 offshore in Singapore.

I thank everyone in advance for the help. 

#2 Aussie_83

Aussie_83

Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 06:35 AM

1 you won't know until visa grant, but it is more likely than not to get it.

2 as soon as you apply onshore or offshore you are entitled to medicare. If onshore then yes you get a bridging visa and it will have work rights.

3 all onshore seem to be from 14-18 months. Offshore not sure specific for Indonesia but would allow 12 months.

#3 jayson

jayson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 11:45 AM

1 you won't know until visa grant, but it is more likely than not to get it.

2 as soon as you apply onshore or offshore you are entitled to medicare. If onshore then yes you get a bridging visa and it will have work rights.

3 all onshore seem to be from 14-18 months. Offshore not sure specific for Indonesia but would allow 12 months.

I realised that her previous two application for subclass 600 over the past 3 years doesnt have condition 8503. 

Any idea how they determine who gets the condition 8503? it seems like It differ so much from different individuals

Attached File  visa grant subclass 600 screenshot.JPG   59.99KB   0 downloads

#4 VF.Felicia

VF.Felicia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 28 November 2016 - 02:09 AM

hi Jayson..

Most likely the next application will not have 8503 as well..

By the way, we're on the same boat now.. I'm Indonesian, Singapore PR and my fiance is Indonesian, Australia PR.. At first we were thinking to do like what you said (apply tourist visa then get married in Australia then apply for Partner Visa). However, after doing some research, it is not recommended to do so. 

By doing so, the chances of getting your Partner Visa approved is lesser.

So i think it's better to apply for PMV, get married then apply for PV.

#5 jayson

jayson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 02:32 AM

hi Jayson..

Most likely the next application will not have 8503 as well..

By the way, we're on the same boat now.. I'm Indonesian, Singapore PR and my fiance is Indonesian, Australia PR.. At first we were thinking to do like what you said (apply tourist visa then get married in Australia then apply for Partner Visa). However, after doing some research, it is not recommended to do so. 

By doing so, the chances of getting your Partner Visa approved is lesser.

So i think it's better to apply for PMV, get married then apply for PV.

Hi Felicia, 

It's good to hear someone who's in the same situation as me. Anyways, we were looking at getting married in Singapore first, then she come to Australia on Tourist visa and then apply for Partner visa. Not sure whether this will be different to getting married in Australia then apply Partner visa. 

But my situation has changed now, my girlfriend wants to apply for Singapore citizenship first before she comes to australia to join me. So this will be a long journey for us.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: subclass 820, subclass 600, indonesian, singapore pr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users